New entrance system...

Chrome Dome

Rumours implied the new system was to negate any former turnstile, errrrr, for the want of a better word,.. 'leakage'   ????

Hopefully it was then effective...the club need all financial gain poss.

What seemed rather strange to me was that when I inspected the remains of my purchased ticket I could see a 'Workington Speedway 2013' logo..and although partly torn off I could read 'sports are dangerous and all people attending this event do so at their own risk '...obviously the words 'motor sport' gone when torn at entrance.  And also there was.... this ticket to to be retained etc etc etc....all speedway stuff.

As I said all a bit strange for a Rugby League match....I presume Town have their own tickets on order? And the speedway ones were possibly just a temp measure?

38 minutes ago, Chrome Dome said:

Rumours implied the new system was to negate any former turnstile, errrrr, for the want of a better word,.. 'leakage'   ????

What seemed rather strange to me was that when I inspected the remains of my purchased ticket I could see a 'Workington Speedway 2013' logo..and although partly torn off I could read 'sports are dangerous and all people attending this event do so at their own risk '...obviously the words 'motor sport' gone when torn at entrance.  And also there was.... this ticket to to be retained etc etc etc....all speedway stuff.

As I said all a bit strange for a Rugby League match....I presume Town have their own tickets on order? And the speedway ones were possibly just a temp measure?

Heard it was them coming straight through from the bar without paying at the Huddersfield match rather than turnstile errr, but it did seem to go ok I got through no bother..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 hour ago, Chrome Dome said:

I’m not really bothered what was on my ticket I got in without a problem and that was all I was bothered about.

Yeh I’d say they’d be very pleased , and they were really conscientious and things were well explained . The proof is in the bigger games of course but things will bed in and it was pretty smooth from what I saw

2 hours ago, Chrome Dome said:

To be fair watching semi pro RL in this area does carry a health risk these days.

1 hour ago, Cato89 said:

I was just gutted I couldn't walk up the steps up onto the bend....:scare:

Aye walking around that gate to get on the town end is a broken ankle waiting to happen. Where theres blame!!!! ??

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

4 hours ago, Cato89 said:

I was just gutted I couldn't walk up the steps up onto the bend....:scare:

You should have walked down the steps then walk back up them again....

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Archived