Challenge Cup: Home v Featherstone Rovers 18 March 2018

gogledd

Potentially the biggest crowd yet to visit Queensway and potentially the biggest we'll get this season apart from Bradford Bulls.

A big day for the Club to host a top flight Championship team who are playing very well already this season. Hopefully we will have all our volunteers out and we can cope with such a big crowd - our biggest last season was Toronto Wolfpack where we were close to 600 but I expect we will beat that figure on Sunday. Crusaders are not expected to win this game but it will be interesting to see how we do against a top flight team. To be fair when we plaid St. Helens in the pre-season game our lads acquitted themselves admirably. If we can put on a strong performance and stay injury free that would be brilliant. If we can score a few tries and run them close even better.

We should have our army of volunteers out to make sure we have plenty of help to give to our visiting fans.

If any Featherstone fans read this - we ask for a little patience - we will get you in. we will get you fed, we will get you served at the bar, but please be ready to wait just a little bit DIOLCH

Croeso cynes i pawb o Featherstone / A warm welcome to all from Featherstone

Comming down from Fife for this one, hope CRU give them a good game and the Wrexham public turn out in numbers

23 hours ago, Junior Shabadoo said:

Weather doesn't look promising - when would a rearranged game be?

No mention of any cancellations yet from North Wales Crusaders. Only a dusting of snow yet.

Myself and Shaun Gould started clearing the pitch this morning, but it was always going to be a futile gesture really. Mr Chairman was on the phone all morning trying to get a decision, and until it was called off officially, we had to assume it was still on.

No announcement on a new date yet, but likely to be midweek game, providing Queensway is available.

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

3 hours ago, fearnowt said:

Myself and Shaun Gould started clearing the pitch this morning, but it was always going to be a futile gesture really. Mr Chairman was on the phone all morning trying to get a decision, and until it was called off officially, we had to assume it was still on.

No announcement on a new date yet, but likely to be midweek game, providing Queensway is available.

Game has been rearranged for Tuesday evening at Featherstone.

Archived