Free sports TV coverage

Not sure if many have watched the NCL on Freesports but in my opinion it is so amateur it’s brilliant, it reminds me of Eddie Waring sorry let’s not get into the it needs to be professional this is what the game is all about and so good I have series linked it ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those softy professional’s at Wakefield got so cold they abandoned the game, our U18 played our A team on 4g it was -1 with 30 mph winds making a -8 wind chill constant blizzards 35 lads turned up for a game with 20+ spectators and coaches physio’s “Hard as nails” or 50+ props ?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the stream from Wath Brow is a bit ropey so far. I hope the coverage doesn't get interrupted by technical difficulties.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kells need a decision-maker who can impose a structure on their attack, because they don't lack willingness or energy. Their last tackle options amount to a grubber - something that Wath Brow are easily anticipating.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Futtocks said:

Well, the stream from Wath Brow is a bit ropey so far. I hope the coverage doesn't get interrupted by technical difficulties.

Very poor over here in the Netherlands.In fact I have turned it of its that bad. :-( Dissapointed as its the first time I have watched Freesport NCL coverage and two West Cumbrian sides to boot .

The coverage continued to have occasional glitches, but we didn't miss any action, thankfully.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hopefully because the game is on a downward spiral in Cumbria at all levels including youth, if anyone says different they are either employed by the rfl or are wearing blinkers. 

Got this on series link, watch it during the week, that was the best conditions so far for playing on Lock Lane been the worst with all the snow. I didn't expect Wath Brow to dominate so much having seen both teams several times before, I thought Kells can play better than this just never seem to get going even after the first try no doubt both will get better as the season progresses, always have a good day out going to Cumbria. 

3 hours ago, Rammo23 said:

Got this on series link, watch it during the week, that was the best conditions so far for playing on Lock Lane been the worst with all the snow. I didn't expect Wath Brow to dominate so much having seen both teams several times before, I thought Kells can play better than this just never seem to get going even after the first try no doubt both will get better as the season progresses, always have a good day out going to Cumbria. 

It's been a tough start for Wath Brow,not taking anything from the young lads who have been great,but ,missing some good forwards early doors,2 started from the bench Saturday,hopefully a couple more  to come back in the weeks to come,Kells maybe suffered the effects of their Challenge Cup exploits,the margin of victory certainly surprised a few up here.

Disappointed our home game against Kells this weekend is no longer going to be the TV fixture but still very much looking forward to the game. None of our lads have ever played Kells before but certainly expecting another tough fixture. Even though they were beaten at the weekend they still showed enough to make us think we'll be in trouble if we aren't on the top of our game. 

That's the good thing in this division, every team is capable of winning each other, apart from Siddal last season no one team seems to dominate the league, come the end of the season winning the league could go to several clubs. 

2 hours ago, Rammo23 said:

Was looking forward to the Hunslet v Kells game how come the TV game has been changed to Miners v Ince Rose Bridge. 

The time was the main issue , Hunslets club as a function on and it would have meant Kells getting home nearer midnight if the game was a 5.30ko..... 

40 minutes ago, Rammo23 said:

Just seen the TV game Oulton v Milford is on 428 free view tomorrow at 4 15 not 424 free sports for sky viewers. 

Yeah, and Rugby AM this week was seemingly replaced by some BUCS  University Union game, wondered what the hell I had recorded????

Archived