Josh Charnley

On 20/03/2018 at 12:18 PM, David Wild said:

It doesn't take much reading to quickly learn that the ball in union will be with the spectators for most of the game.  It will certainly throw some teams in RL when he starts popping up in the stands asking if the spectators have seen the ball.  That would be unexpected.

I stand corrected! You didn't ask a question you just made a factually incorrect statement in a thread.

I won't be suckered into a RL/R discussion on a perfectly good thread, but neither will I let my words be twisted to mean something they didn't say.

Quite pathetic really, but a great example of why decent threads are moved to cross code.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kiyan said:

I stand corrected! You didn't ask a question you just made a factually incorrect statement in a thread.

I won't be suckered into a RL/R discussion on a perfectly good thread, but neither will I let my words be twisted to mean something they didn't say.

Quite pathetic really, but a great example of why decent threads are moved to cross code.

You do sound rather chippy kiyan ?

Rugby League - a sport where shape and size does not limit your potential

49 minutes ago, David Wild said:

You do sound rather chippy kiyan ?

Whatever you think, but deflecting from my topic or indeed your post is simple whataboutery!

Back to the topic I opened.

32 minutes ago, kiyan said:

Whatever you think, but deflecting from my topic or indeed your post is simple whataboutery!

Back to the topic I opened.

You are getting chippier with every post kiyan ?

3 minutes ago, David Wild said:

You are getting chippier with every post kiyan ?

And you still haven't answered my question? Nor have you addressed my actual post or point!

So I'll agree I am chippy, I am anything else you want too, please stop flogging this horse and move on!

12 hours ago, kiyan said:

And you still haven't answered my question? Nor have you addressed my actual post or point!

So I'll agree I am chippy, I am anything else you want too, please stop flogging this horse and move on!

The only one flogging a dead horse is chippy you kiyan.  Get over yourself ?

Archived