Keighley

andyacko

From the Keighley page..

Keighley Cougars first-team pair Matty Beharrell and Nathan Conroy have both been suspended by the RFL Disciplinary Panel.

Beharrell has been charged with a Grade C Dangerous Throw for the tip tackle that saw the half-back sin-binned in the 5th minute of the defeat to the Bradford Bulls.

The disciplinary panel ruled that Matty had breached Rule – 15.1(d) Dangerous throw – Lifting player into a dangerous position for the challenge on Elliot Minchella.

As a result, Beharrell has been handed a 2 match penalty notice, meaning he will be unavailable for the upcoming away fixtures against York City Knights and Hunslet RL.

Conroy has been charged with Grade B Dangerous Contact for a challenge on Ethan Ryan in the 43rd minute of the Bradford defeat.

The disciplinary panel has ruled that Nathan breached rule Rule – 15.1(i) Dangerous Contact – Defender uses any part of his body to forcefully twist, bend or otherwise apply pressure to the limb or limbs of an opposing player in a way that involves an unacceptable risk to injury to that player.

As a result, Conroy has been handed a 1 match penalty notice and will miss Sunday’s away fixture against the York City Knights.

15 minutes ago, andyacko said:

From the Keighley page..

Keighley Cougars first-team pair Matty Beharrell and Nathan Conroy have both been suspended by the RFL Disciplinary Panel.

Beharrell has been charged with a Grade C Dangerous Throw for the tip tackle that saw the half-back sin-binned in the 5th minute of the defeat to the Bradford Bulls.

The disciplinary panel ruled that Matty had breached Rule – 15.1(d) Dangerous throw – Lifting player into a dangerous position for the challenge on Elliot Minchella.

As a result, Beharrell has been handed a 2 match penalty notice, meaning he will be unavailable for the upcoming away fixtures against York City Knights and Hunslet RL.

Conroy has been charged with Grade B Dangerous Contact for a challenge on Ethan Ryan in the 43rd minute of the Bradford defeat.

The disciplinary panel has ruled that Nathan breached rule Rule – 15.1(i) Dangerous Contact – Defender uses any part of his body to forcefully twist, bend or otherwise apply pressure to the limb or limbs of an opposing player in a way that involves an unacceptable risk to injury to that player.

As a result, Conroy has been handed a 1 match penalty notice and will miss Sunday’s away fixture against the York City Knights.

Unusual for Keighley to misbehave 

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Let's not get too carried away with the cup, got a tough match against a very physical Keighley side on Sunday. The league is our priority this season, our vocal support and a large attendance is vital to keep the momentum .

Up the kneets???.

What crowd are we all predicting on Sunday? I'm going for 1,600 or thereabouts, don't think I've ever been at a match where Keighley are the away side so not sure what their support is like. Would be good to see a few YFC supporters come down.

Looks to be a good weekend of rugby league anyway - Leeds vs Cas tomorrow (hopefully I'll be part of a record Super League crowd!) then Bootham Crescent on Sunday.:P

1 hour ago, AB Knight said:

Looks to be a good weekend of rugby league anyway - Leeds vs Cas tomorrow (hopefully I'll be part of a record Super League crowd!) then Bootham Crescent on Sunday.:P

Don't forget Acorn v Dudley Hill on Saturday. It's being shown live on Freesports as well.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

48 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Don't forget Acorn v Dudley Hill on Saturday. It's being shown live on Freesports as well.

Sadly we can't get Freesports here in the outpost of Askham Bryan. Still waiting for high speed broadband!

1 minute ago, AB Knight said:

Sadly we can't get Freesports here in the outpost of Askham Bryan. Still waiting for high speed broadband!

It's on Freeview channel 95.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

9 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

It's on Freeview channel 95.

I know, the signal isn't strong enough here - some of those I've spoken to in the village can't even get the free York channel.

Just looked at  our probable squad for Sunday and even without Andy Ellis we should not fear anything Keighley will throw at us they are like a few of the top promotion contenders tough and physical and having just played Bradford ,Oldham,and Swinton the lad should know what to expect, the two new D.R. players will add some real strength to the side Josh Johnson is a massive barn storming prop and Salter is  Seasoned first teamer for K.R.very strong in attack and defence,hooker is a problem ? i know who i would play there one of the most improved players on our books nuff said ,my starting pack would be= Robinson,Jubber,Roche,Batchelor,Scott , Spears

Bench=Johnson,Horne,Siddons, Normington        very very strong pack and bench imo.

come ye Kneets                       

Sunday’s are special once more! We have a fantastic team both on and off the pitch. Crowds are building and the X factor has returned once more. A brand new stadium to look forward to and a great relationship with our friends in East Hull. These are happy, happy days. Bring on the Cougars!

Archived