Wilder and his team should go into PR for how they've managed to spin the whole AJ negotiations. 

I've just watched a panel of old fighters (Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe, Spinks etc) talking about how AJ ducked Wilder as if it's a proven fact. They were also talking about how AJ needs to step up and prove himself against the best. Have they ever seen Wilder's record?

The guy only took the Fury fight because he thinks he's finished. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maximus Decimus said:

Wilder and his team should go into PR for how they've managed to spin the whole AJ negotiations. 

I've just watched a panel of old fighters (Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe, Spinks etc) talking about how AJ ducked Wilder as if it's a proven fact. They were also talking about how AJ needs to step up and prove himself against the best. Have they ever seen Wilder's record?

Surprised in Lennox but the others have took to much punishment 

2 hours ago, Maximus Decimus said:

Couldn't agree more!

I'm not a massive Fury fan as it goes but I sure hope he knocks Wilder into next week.

It was interesting to see that Fury thinks if he wins and Wilder doesn't go for a rematch then he reckons DW will go fight Joshua. Personally I don't see Joshua fighting anyone other than Whyte before going for full unification. I also hope Fury wins on the basis that he will fight AJ with much less disagreement over negotiations than Wilder IMO.

I hope Fury does him to , and I’ve no doubt Big Josh would smash Wilder . How anyone swallows the utter tripe about avoiding Wilder is beyond me . There’s only one side been doing the avoiding . They wanted no part of Josh and think this is a cushy number for a big pay day

Edited by DavidM
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

I hope Fury does him to , and I’ve no doubt Big Josh would smash Wilder . How anyone swallows the utter tripe about avoiding Wilder is behind me . There’s only one side been doing the avoiding . They wanted no part of Josh and think this is a cushy number for a big pay day

Wilder had a $15m contract that had been verbally agreed to sign and he chose not to. He has admitted this. 

This is a strange way to duck somebody. 

OK I’m going Wilder winning by KO in the second.

*my sports pundantry is as bad as my political and past records suggest I will be miles out.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

6 hours ago, Maximus Decimus said:

Wilder had a $15m contract that had been verbally agreed to sign and he chose not to. He has admitted this. 

This is a strange way to duck somebody. 

:blink:

Good job you hit the "d" key.

Either alternate way and you'd be in trouble.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

I've no picture but still got a decent sounding commentary.

That's what you get by listening to the radio I suppose.

Sounds like Fury is having the better of it up to now.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Wilder now having the upper hand by the sound of it.

The atmosphere has lifted somewhat.

Wilder's left eye now closing?

Fury down!

Will he last the 90 seconds of the 9th left?

Fury recovers and starts showboating again.

Both fighters now sounding tired.