London Skolars Prediction

Cl1998

1 minute ago, unicorn106 said:

Unacceptable no excuses travelled down day before . Pryce will be under pressure if we lose this one that would be 3 defeats to teams that aren't expected to finish top 4.

dont think they will lose , but its still not convincing by any standards 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wonderofwood said:

Not going to be tight then ? ha ha

it was very tight most of the game , I said before half time skolars tend to fold second half . Its far closer than everyone elses pre match predictions of a win by 40 or more .

Just now, DavidM said:

Getting a few knocks n injuries lately. That’s why DR is a useful tool to have in the back pocket 

Ssssshhhhhh they’ll have you hung mate 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

3 minutes ago, town4me said:

Went off after a heavy knock during their interception try

Shame, he needs a run of games, hopefully he’s ok with Friday looming over us. 

Larne getting big raps and played 80. Newts and Doran from what I’ve heard have really lifted us when needed, we seem to be able to play to the oppositions standards rather than our own. 

Two points , but honestly looking at bigger games listening to this  there’s still those rough edges and lapses that haunt us over n over to iron out . Even there we bomb a three on one .Score points ship them again and fits n starts again . We have raised expectations now so these things cost if you don’t sort it and achieve consistency at our better level 

Archived