North Wales Crusaders 25/3/2018

gogledd

On 24/03/2018 at 9:24 PM, Dave Naylor said:

For anyone not attending the game tomorrow, my plan is to broadcast via Mixlr from around 2.20pm, maybe earlier.  I've upgraded my Mixlr account and will be able to carry on babbling inane gibberish for the full 80 minutes.

Tuesday night at Halifax was a test and it seems to have gone AOK.  I've now got a different mic and it seems to work better on my 3G phone, so that's what I'll be using.

Once I start talking, the phone goes in my pocket and I'll really only be looking at my 4G phone to keep twitter updated.  If things go awry on the broadcast, tweet me on the @Roughyeds account or my own @RoughyedsFan account.  I'm going to be tooled up to deal with most it's-not-working scenarios.

Remember, I'm behind the sticks watching much of the game through a camera lens, so it's live audio updates, not a  commentary! 

https://mixlr.com/roughyedsfan

Hi Dave, Enjoyed the not commentary, it was good to hear live stuff rather than tweets etc. Is there any video from North Wales? Thanks again Yed.

2 hours ago, Yed17 said:

Hi Dave, Enjoyed the not commentary, it was good to hear live stuff rather than tweets etc. Is there any video from North Wales? Thanks again Yed.

Thanks.  I tried to save the recording at the end of the game and something must've gone wrong because it didn't save.  I wanted to listen to it myself to see how daft I sound and to iron out things that didn't work.  Ho-hum.

The good news is that I only burned 50mb of data.  Ever since last season when on one occasion my wife dropped me at the train station and I left my phone in the car, I've carried a spare phone in my bag.  I just pay a minimum pay-as-you go each month but I get 1gb data.  I was concerned that I'd use that all on Mixlr but I used hardly any. 

It's really difficult juggling twitter/taking photos/talking and I think each suffered because of the other two.  I've been thinking about how best to manage that ever since Sunday.

Anyway, I usually write to our opposition at away games requesting permission to nick their video.  They haven't replied yet.

Martin-5 tackles. one miss. 7 tackle busts. one clean break. one try assist. 18 carries=261m

Eccleston-8 tackles. one tackle bust. one clean break. 15 carries=141m

Holmes-26 tackles. one miss. 3 carries=39m

McComb-14 tackles. one miss. one offload. 2 tackle busts. one clean break. 13 carries=116m

West-1 tackle. one offload. 3 tackle busts. 17 carries=139m

Crook-17 tackles. 2 misses. 5 carries=29m

Hewitt-5 tackles. 2 misses. 2 try assists. 5 carries=37m

Joy-23 tackles. one miss. one tackle bust. 18 carries=143m

Wilkinson-22 tackles. 3 misses. one tackle bust. one try assist. 5 carries=51m

Ngounzou-24 tackles. one miss. 3 tackle busts. 16 carries=141m

Bridge-31 tackles. one offload. 4 tackle busts. one clean break. 17 carries=110m

Langtree-26 tackles. 2 offloads. 3 tackle busts. one clean break. 7 carries=41m

Bent-48 tackles. 5 carries=41m

subs

Hughes-21 tackles. one miss. one tackle bust. one try assist. 4 carries=42m

Spencer-13 tackles. one offload. one tackle bust. 9 carries=73m

Nelmes-11 tackles. one offload. 2 tackle busts. 11 carries=86m

Briscoe-18 tackles. 2 misses. one tackle bust. 5 carries=36m

Thanks again Brooksy, Bentys tackling is amazing. Great stats all round again. 

Poor Lalar seems sad,confused or laughing on every post recently even the positive ones,god forbid he/she should actually like anything!??

1 hour ago, roughyed34 said:

Thanks again Brooksy, Bentys tackling is amazing. Great stats all round again. 

Poor Lalar seems sad,confused or laughing on every post recently even the positive ones,god forbid he/she should actually like anything!??

I know, wonder what it takes for a bit of positivity? 

Archived