Good Friday Predictions

Cl1998

Could go either way i feel if we keep our heads and defence is good then we will have to much for them in the end, if we don't keep our heads or go conceding 20 plus then it'll be a good Friday to forget.

Whitehaven 12-30 Workington

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Cl1998 said:

Could go either way i feel if we keep our heads and defence is good then we will have to much for them in the end, if we don't keep our heads or go conceding 20 plus then it'll be a good Friday to forget.

Whitehaven 12-30 Workington

We will have too much for them if we see a discplined performance. 16-34.

However a repeat of the last visit to the rec and we will struggle. We need 13 on the pitch. No scraps just play rugby and its a win.

Centres and wing and 13 think town have a better pack other than Forster and that is your strength remember the last game at the recre most of our try’s wer scored out  wide and that was without Dion or Jessie in the team and both seem to be hitting form well Jessie is he’s got 4 try’s in 2 games and Dion is back running hard. It’s a game of small margins derbys it’s who wants it more but I’m concerned for our injury’s situation in the farwards so will have to see through the week who we have got 

One thing for sure is haven are not playing great at the min and seem to be struggling against the lower teams but raising our game against the likes of Dewsbury and winning. We are very hard to predict 

6 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Centres and wing and 13 think town have a better pack other than Forster and that is your strength remember the last game at the recre most of our try’s wer scored out  wide and that was without Dion or Jessie in the team and both seem to be hitting form well Jessie is he’s got 4 try’s in 2 games and Dion is back running hard. It’s a game of small margins derbys it’s who wants it more but I’m concerned for our injury’s situation in the farwards so will have to see through the week who we have got 

Where is Dion playing now as he seems to have been in a few positions . If he’s in the halves with Callum that’s a dual threat 

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Where is Dion playing now as he seems to have been in a few positions . If he’s in the halves with Callum that’s a dual threat 

Playing at 6 with callum and neither have set the world alight so far but Friday would be a nice start.

26 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

One thing for sure is haven are not playing great at the min and seem to be struggling against the lower teams but raising our game against the likes of Dewsbury and winning. We are very hard to predict 

You'll have to raise it then as the table doesn't lie. 

It does not marra but it only takes a win on Friday and haven could be in top 4 or 5 but it only takes town to win and your 4 points up we have had a difficult start playing Oldham and donny then Hemel but we have a run of 7 games now that winnable and a lot of points to be won who knows where we could be in a couple months 

Think Haven will edge this with Dion being the MoM we can never stop the lad and he will be the difference. Town to bounce back the following week by being the first team to beat Bradford. 

Haven 28-16

10 minutes ago, AndyD said:

Think Haven will edge this with Dion being the MoM we can never stop the lad and he will be the difference. Town to bounce back the following week by being the first team to beat Bradford. 

Haven 28-16

i think we'll beat haven and the bulls. Pryce gets them defending the way they did against london and that'll be the difference imo

Very difficult one to call, both been inconsistent and both been good, Haven are very tough to beat at home and a lot will depend on injuries/selection, I believe on paper Town have the better squad and will sneak a very close game 20-22

Town to run out 30-16. I think we’ll have the best half on the pitch in Jamie, maybe not in the past, but the lad is on fire at the minute. I would stick Elliot opposite Jessie, solid enough to nullify his attack and in a foot race it’s a no contest. Havens biggest threat is burns who’s playing well below his level in our league. And I think our pack will have too much for them especially if larne is back up alongside Gordon at 2nd row 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

If Elliott is fit to play he really needs to keep his cool as there will be plenty of needle. I think Jordan Tansey could be our x-factor - he really seems to be committed to the cause and from what little I've seen of him he looks like he has retained much of the class that got him playing in the NRL. Wonder if the pantomime villain will make an appearance?! 

Always a hard game at the Wreck, fingers crossed for a decent ref so the game isn't decided one way or another by an idiot like Crashley. I'm pretty confident we can get the result if the boys play like they did against London. The lads should get on top of them in the forwards and the rest will follow, as long as they don't try to score off every set of six trying risky low percentage plays and keep building the pressure I think we will be too strong. We have to watch their spine when they have the ball ( nobody has mentioned Callum so far), and of course the Forster crash ball followed by it whipped out to JJP.

Town win 32 - 18

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

The thing is we have cooper on loan from saints on the other side of play in the 2nd row and is outstanding scored in both games he’s played in and runs great lines and is a real handful so our weaker side is massively strengthened with him in there I just feels it’s gonna be a real solid game and who wants it more will win 

1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

The thing is we have cooper on loan from saints on the other side of play in the 2nd row and is outstanding scored in both games he’s played in and runs great lines and is a real handful so our weaker side is massively strengthened with him in there I just feels it’s gonna be a real solid game and who wants it more will win 

Is Forster still playing with a broken hand?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

7 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

HF13 i dont really know the current haven team well.  Who are the wingers and centres and 13 who you have who you think will have the edge over town? Did Cooper play against hemel?

Archived