Good Friday Predictions

Cl1998

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Cl1998 said:

Just listened to that Audio boom thing and to be honest they seem low about Forster and Burns. Good it’s a Friday as they said burns needs longer as does Forster.. Huge

One thing ive learnt from previous Carl forster derby interviews he kinda lives in opposite land, he says one thing and the opposite happens!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

12 minutes ago, anok4u said:

One thing ive learnt from previous Carl forster derby interviews he kinda lives in opposite land, he says one thing and the opposite happens!

Yeah that will mean both are guaranteed to start 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

I believe we don’t have a chance now as Carl is our catalyst and everything we do go through him he leads the team from the front I worry for us massively now 

I believe we don’t have a chance now as Carl is our catalyst and everything we do go through him he leads the team from the front I worry for us massively now 

?? oh behave. 

Just now, Rango said:

Is Carl Forster suddenly a great player? If he was any good he would not be at Whitehaven. Decent at our level, but stand out no.

If he’s playing mind games by leaving himself out rather than say Aiye or JJP he must have a very high opinion of himself 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

7 hours ago, Rango said:

Is Carl Forster suddenly a great player? If he was any good he would not be at Whitehaven. Decent at our level, but stand out no.

Well if Carl was no good I take it 

Tansey 

wilkes

penky 

letherbarrow 

Bailey 

foster 

all are not good players or they shouldn’t be at town cos there only here for money why else would they be up here when they could be on there door step? All these players mentioned should not be at your club as they are too good for it 

38 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Tansey 

wilkes

penky 

letherbarrow 

Bailey 

foster 

all are not good players or they shouldn’t be at town cos there only here for money why else would they be up here when they could be on there door step? All these players mentioned should not be at your club as they are too good for it 

I take it that all your players don't get paid and do it for the love of the club. Including the 2 that travelled from the other side of the world ?

49 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Tansey 

wilkes

penky 

letherbarrow 

Bailey 

foster 

Too good? Maybe it's because town are a better team and club

Tansey 

wilkes

penky 

letherbarrow 

Bailey 

foster 

If Carl was any good  he’d still be playing at a higher level, because he’s still not that old.tells a story that he’s not.

The majority of the Town players you mentioned are in the twilight of their careers.

out of interest which haven players would get in the Town 13? Not many imo.

11 hours ago, anok4u said:

Indeed, both will definitely be playing, but as others have said why should we care if they do or don't.  It's all about our game, play to our full potential and keep 13 on the field for the full game, there is only one winner.

UTT.

1 hour ago, Worky123 said:

Too good? Maybe it's because town are a better team and club

How are u a better team? Opinions vary marra and at the min haven are the better team we won a couple months back very easily if you win tomorrow you might have a leg to stand on regarding that debate. 

1 hour ago, Rango said:

If Carl was any good  he’d still be playing at a higher level, because he’s still not that old.tells a story that he’s not.

The majority of the Town players you mentioned are in the twilight of their careers.

out of interest which haven players would get in the Town 13? Not many imo.

Forster 

jessie 

dion 

burns 

Chris Taylor 

callum 

And thats just a few 

2 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

How are u a better team? Opinions vary marra and at the min haven are the better team we won a couple months back very easily if you win tomorrow you might have a leg to stand on regarding that debate. 

And how many players did we have on the field? We are the better team on paper and I know it's only three games into the season but the table suggests we are better atm

17 minutes ago, Worky123 said:

And how many players did we have on the field? We are the better team on paper and I know it's only three games into the season but the table suggests we are better atm

You've won one more game and haven't played one if the better teams yet no disrespect to keighley 

19 minutes ago, Worky123 said:

Can’t argue on that pal

Archived