Haven reaction

westizbest

###### poor game whistle happy ref .. poor discipline from us yet again ..  jeez there’s some donkeys out there .. and I’m afraid to say the majority were wearing town colours it’s like the dads army .. why have we signed tansey , leatherbarrow and foster ? 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally devastated by that . FFS seeing out a game , again . I don’t know how we even let it get to that . Honestly , just gutted. Most gutted I can remember , you can even see it coming if there’s one minute left . Dunno , can’t make any sense of that right now 

I wasn’t at the game so can’t comment on performance today but on paper we should of won comfortably I read the match report on line seems the game was littered with penalties. For those that went what are your views in where we are going wrong have to agree for the cash that’s been spent not acceptable 

8 minutes ago, town4me said:

Sorry but for the money pryce has had that is not acceptable. We have let a shower beat us in a game we should have walked. What a dreadful load of #####

You mean injured players giving everything  that was shocking you wer better but we are a shadow of the side from we are used to and our main player missing u could not have been stronger and still failed to win questions need asked at town 

6 minutes ago, miaow said:

I wasn’t at the game so can’t comment on performance today but on paper we should of won comfortably I read the match report on line seems the game was littered with penalties. For those that went what are your views in where we are going wrong have to agree for the cash that’s been spent not acceptable 

Unnecessary  Penalties errors no leadership poor organisation no game management  and out on their feet on 60 mins.  Gifting 2 points to a heap. 

3 minutes ago, miaow said:

Games are won on grass marra with heart and passion I’m sorry but a lot of town ex sl are stealing a living bar Wilkes 

5 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

You mean injured players giving everything  that was shocking you wer better but we are a shadow of the side from we are used to and our main player missing u could not have been stronger and still failed to win questions need asked at town 

Sorry marra but you are a heap and when its not against town to lift your game you will struggle. A good side would have put 40+ on you today.

2 minutes ago, town4me said:

Unnecessary  Penalties errors no leadership poor organisation no hame management  and out on their feet on 60 mins.  Gifting 2 points to a heap. 

Well that heap just beat town 2 times already this year marra so who’s the heap and today you could see 5 or six for haven are playing injured 

1 minute ago, town4me said:

Sorrya mrra but you are a heap and when its not against town to lift your game you will struggle. A good side would have put 40+ on you today.

What does that say for us ? We’re meant to have recruited to be better than this and manage these games. Two games against half decent sides and bombed both 

We we're simply awful today, if JJP hadn't had that brainfart we wouldn't have scored if we'd played until midnight. But after getting that bit of luck all we needed to do was take the restart, ball up the jumper time and close the game out. Instead we let them have the ball back from the kick off. Simple basic errors.

As for Tansey, well I've never seen a player look so uninterested and he nearly got caught out a couple of times with his lethargic play. Leatherbarrow just isn't good enough and I've seen faster Sellafield process workers.

Got what we deserved.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Town only have themselves to blame... 

Absolutely rubbish and what a boring game to watch. 

Haven weren't great but they were still better than us today. 

Well done to Jake Moore who tried his best and Jamie Doran who tried to get the players playing but unfortunately it was on deaf ears ! 

Leon needs to look at the squad and tell them they either get fit and play with pride or get out ! 

Archived