Haven reaction

westizbest

47 minutes ago, westizbest said:

Penky Moore Wilkes Doran forrester Dawson Barnes scholey hambley all did ok .

rest need a rocket in my opinion 

miller

forrester

akehurst

foster

hambley

forber

doran

Is just a better backline simple as

When’s elliot miller ever been a centre ?

Carl Forber didn't play so no wonder he didn't do much. I declare that you are Dangermouse's alter ego - you clearly weren't there mate! 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

A few things. 

Lets stop the discipline nonsense. The games gone now where referees just want to blow the pea out of the whistle it’s not a discipline issue it’s the way the games being policed incorrectly from the top 

we had two penalties at 6-2 and should have made it 8-2 we paid for that in the end 

I thought we lost as on a day where we needed everyone to pull there weight and share the work load one or two of our players didn’t do that and we ran out of gas at the end 

Two points lost let’s hope for a reaction at home to Bradford hopefully with two effective half backs and Penky getting two good stints on the field 

Both sets of players throwing their  arms in the air and screaming at the ref at just about every tackle doesnt help

9 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

A few things. 

Lets stop the discipline nonsense. The games gone now where referees just want to blow the pea out of the whistle it’s not a discipline issue it’s the way the games being policed incorrectly from the top 

we had two penalties at 6-2 and should have made it 8-2 we paid for that in the end 

I thought we lost as on a day where we needed everyone to pull there weight and share the work load one or two of our players didn’t do that and we ran out of gas at the end 

Two points lost let’s hope for a reaction at home to Bradford hopefully with two effective half backs and Penky getting two good stints on the field 

I fully agree with that first paragraph , totally does my head in and is fragmenting and ruining the game . They have zero latitude zero common sense zero empathy with the game and are having to big an impact n influence on the game . I would mention discipline in a wider sense regarding our game with n without the pill but with the officiating an awful lot is their interpretation and the instruction they get 

11 minutes ago, Rango said:

Pryce has had plenty of time to make some sort of improvement on our squad. I can’t see anything. A total lack of organisation, direction and discipline.

am I wrong?

Yes. 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

That bloke will be doing Leeds n Wigan in no time as I’ve noticed all the trigger happy refs rise rapidly up the ranks . This seems what they want here and in the NRL. I think that’s all wrong , surely a ref should be trying to keep out of it , manage and communicate with players , only blow as last resort and when its had a big impact on play , and make the big calls as that’s why you’re there ... it’s the wrong way round now as they’ll make a thousand picky calls then can’t see a major decision in front of them . Penalty counts and the attitude of officials is a big issue and a world away from Hollywood Bill trying to get through a game without blowing a penalty - now a badge of honour and pat on the back is hitting 20 as it shows you’re watching and listening to the boss 

19 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Carl Forber didn't play so no wonder he didn't do much. I declare that you are Dangermouse's alter ego - you clearly weren't there mate! 

What are you going on about ?

i listed that backline as it would have been better than the one that played today ya divvy 

7 minutes ago, DavidM said:

That bloke will be doing Leeds n Wigan in no time as I’ve noticed all the trigger happy refs rise rapidly up the ranks . This seems what they want here and in the NRL. I think that’s all wrong , surely a ref should be trying to keep out of it , manage and communicate with players , only blow as last resort and when its had a big impact on play , and make the big calls as that’s why you’re there ... it’s the wrong way round now as they’ll make a thousand picky calls then can’t see a major decision in front of them . Penalty counts and the attitude of officials is a big issue and a world away from Hollywood Bill trying to get through a game without blowing a penalty - now a badge of honour and pat on the back is hitting 20 as it shows you’re watching and listening to the boss 

We know scrums are a waste of time these days so why do refs blow up time and time again after the ball comes out to rescrum, it does my head in..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

45 minutes ago, Onreport said:

Hard to disagree mate, Foster is never a centre, Leatherbarrow slower tham me and im 60. Tansey dropped 3 bombs in warm up and just ignored the 4th, thought it didnt look goo then.

He didn't drop any throughout the game though which is when it matters. I agree on Leatherbarrow, he's slow, predictable and totally uncommitted. Never knew why we signed him. I think Leon has a lot to learn in the management position - let's hope he's a quick learner. 

5 minutes ago, anok4u said:

We know scrums are a waste of time these days so why do refs blow up time and time again after the ball comes out to rescrum, it does my head in..

It’s just one of those traffic warden I’m in charge things they like to do . And the next time is exactly the same ...Like pulling back a quick tap or wait for me I need to give the mark or I’m not ready things.And those ‘ if you keep running in I’ll take it further , honestly I will (x10 ) ‘ ... I do smile when refs endlessly tell players to be disciplined when sometimes they’re not being illdisciplined , it’s the refs calls. Honestly at our level when I see these three blokes running out for the warm ups, the ten year old , the fat or bald guy and the ref you’ve never heard of I pretty much know what’s coming again 

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

It’s just one of those traffic warden I’m in charge things they like to do . And the next time is exactly the same ...Like pulling back a quick tap or wait for me I need to give the mark or I’m not ready things.And those ‘ if you keep running in I’ll take it further , honestly I will (x10 ) ‘ ... I do smile when refs endlessly tell players to be disciplined when sometimes they’re not being illdisciplined , it’s the refs calls. Honestly at our level when I see these three blokes running out for the warm ups, the ten year old , the fat or bald guy and the ref you’ve never heard of I pretty much know what’s coming again 

Haha nailed that last bit thanks David that cheered me up a larl bit 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

10 minutes ago, westizbest said:

What are you going on about ?

i listed that backline as it would have been better than the one that played today ya divvy 

Read your post again - you listed the Town players who, in your esteemed opinion, did okay today then went on to cite the ones who came up short - - - including Buffer who never played and Doran who was one of the few who gave it a go. Only one divy operating on this post and it ain't me. 

I’m confused.

Last year you were a shambles. You lost to Gloucester, only beat Coventry thanks to a drop goal and finished a mile behind Whitehaven.

You’ve recruited a head coach who hasn’t a clue about League 1 who has bought in a load of washed up clowns like Tansey and Bailey.

And, because of all that, some of you thought you’d go to Whitehaven and win by 20 points!

Some of you need a reality check. 

1 minute ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Read your post again - you listed the Town players who, in your esteemed opinion, did okay today then went on to cite the ones who came up short - - - including Buffer who never played and Doran who was one of the few who gave it a go. Only one divy operating on this post and it ain't me. 

No divvy re read the post ..

why would i name 2 who didn’t play in a backline with people in different positions .. what a nob you really are ???

2 minutes ago, Moscow01 said:

I’m confused.

Last year you were a shambles. You lost to Gloucester, only beat Coventry thanks to a drop goal and finished a mile behind Whitehaven.

You’ve recruited a head coach who hasn’t a clue about League 1 who has bought in a load of washed up clowns like Tansey and Bailey.

And, because of all that, some of you thought you’d go to Whitehaven and win by 20 points!

Jessie joe Tilley bailey leatherbarrow tansey billsborough all absolutely robbing a wage ?

1 minute ago, westizbest said:

No divvy re read the post ..

why would i name 2 who didn’t play in a backline with people in different positions .. what a nob you really are ???

They do say that when you find yourself in a hole you should stop digging - you appear to have hired an excavator. There is no way you can translate the post in question as other than the random ramblings of an absent purveyor of ox-dung ?

10 minutes ago, Moscow01 said:

I’m confused.

I acknowledge and sympathise with your confusion - seek help. Apart from that can you suggest any reason why anyone should give a flying ###### what you think? 

3 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

They do say that when you find yourself in a hole you should stop digging - you appear to have hired an excavator. There is no way you can translate the post in question as other than the random ramblings of an absent purveyor of ox-dung ?

I don’t know how you can read it any other way ! Especially inc 2 that didn’t play lol miller was in the centre ... but was at full back in my post .. now off you old ##### ??

13 minutes ago, Moscow01 said:

I’m confused.

Have to agree here there’s not many that will win at Whitehaven esp when we hit our straps hopefully sooner rather than later 

3 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Have to agree here there’s not many that will win at Whitehaven esp when we hit our straps hopefully sooner rather than later 

Didnt take you long to knock 10 pints back. Go home now you are drunk. Mate we have work to do. You should be worried. 

7 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

I acknowledge and sympathise with your confusion - seek help. Apart from that can you suggest any reason why anyone should give a flying ###### what you think? 

Classy post,well done.

6 minutes ago, westizbest said:

I don’t know how you can read it any other way ! Especially inc 2 that didn’t play lol miller was in the centre ... but was at full back in my post .. now off you old ##### ??

In other words it was an utter shambles - including the fact that you gave Doran a rap for doing OK then listed him amongst the ones requiring a "rocket" ?. 

4 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Classy post,well done.

No doubt the Muscovite is massaging your currently engorged ego by trashing Town so I can see why you rally to his cause. I confess to a slice of histrionics in the face of today's setback - - - just wish I could muster your sang froid and possession of the intellectual high ground. ☹️

12 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

In other words it was an utter shambles - including the fact that you gave Doran a rap for doing OK then listed him amongst the ones requiring a "rocket" ?. 

Mate you’re embarrassing yourself here. It’s quite clear what he meant. He said some need a rocket and then listed a back line that he thinks is better than today’s I.e without Tansey and Leatherbarrow and moving Elliot to full back and bringing Buffer back in. 

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Archived