Batley v Toronto

Batley Bob

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Canadians will need 20 min water breaks. Oh hang on:search:

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, 9' oller said:

The Canadians will need 20 min water breaks. Oh hang on:search:

No but they will need 20 minutes to walk to the half way line if they begin to struggle. Terrible time wasters and don't expect to be home early?

Thanks Phil Loxton, I'll make sure I have plenty of nourishment onboard then., it's a good excuse as well to the wife.

Having watching them on box witing, ackers, sims, Kay and brierley will take some handling

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

22 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Having watching them on box witing, ackers, sims, Kay and brierley will take some handling

Have watched all their games so far they have improved week on week and they seem to get all the 50/50 calls. The players you've named above add O'Brian to that list, great player. 

True but he took a knock v fev and missed Toulouse game.

They werent a big threat in the early exchanges but toronto have had to play a little more rugby in our division rather than bully the champ 1 clubs

I thought they were poor in the last 20/25 minutes against Toulouse yes they did the basics right but going forward they didn’t offer anything until a drop goal attempt,  Toulouse would of won if they’d of found a pass to the scrum half to score..

i think we we will be fine in the forwards it’s the backs as they have Liam Kay and Ryan Brierley with pace hopefully Gaz O’brien Doesn’t play I think we will be fine if we defend like we did against Leigh 

BATLEY BULLDOGS V TORONTO WOLFPACK 

Sunday 8th April  
The Fox's Biscuit Stadium | KO : 15:00 

Referee T. Grant
Touch Judge 1 R. Dolan
Touch Judge 2 S. Ellis
Reserve Referee A. Cameron
M Com J. Holdsworth
Time Keeper S. Marshall

IMG_0583.JPG

15 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

Gaw'd I wish I could make it over for sunday..RL and a few bevvies followed by a curry...but it will have to wait....sigh...

And the pies at Batley are the best at any ground

IMG_0583.JPG

18 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

And the pies at Batley are the best at any ground

Have you tried them all BB - even at Toronto?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

distantdog............check out www.eatkanga.com for your next visit to Toronto.

Is that the Aussie themed strip club like Peppermint Rhino? With didgeridoo's...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived