Batley Game

Batley Bob

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i expect that this is the game where all the teams feel the effects of the Easter weekend so not expecting the best quality games this round. having said that the wolfpack has resigned its rightful spot on top of the food chain and balance has been restored to the table...we wont let the balance be disturbed again.

looking forward to seeing how we deal with the "hill".

Also i hope that your upcoming hard fought loss is a spring board to a good run of wins...vs. out top 4 rivals preferably :ph34r:

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, Krzzystuff said:

i expect that this is the game where all the teams feel the effects of the Easter weekend so not expecting the best quality games this round. having said that the wolfpack has resigned its rightful spot on top of the food chain and balance has been restored to the table...we wont let the balance be disturbed again.

looking forward to seeing how we deal with the "hill".

Also i hope that your upcoming hard fought loss is a spring board to a good run of wins...vs. out top 4 rivals preferably :ph34r:

why should you feel the effects of easter after all you are full time you have a bigger squad than most and excuses before the game. You may be top of the table due to youre luck in Toulouse with the ref missing the knock on for one of youre try's still nobody likes youre brand of rugby.  

fervent traditionalist - if that was the case using your logic no one would come out see them, fortunately you and your fellow flat earthers are in a distinct albeit noisy minority. 

1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

fervent traditionalist - if that was the case using your logic no one would come out see them, fortunately you and your fellow flat earthers are in a distinct albeit noisy minority. 

One of those...

2018-04-06 21.20.08.jpg

I like mountain stages in the Tour de France. Didn't know there were uphill fields like that in RL.

Out of the top 4, Leigh and Halifax still solid. Broncos misery continues. 

image.png.3402d868c3c1ff87f6bd523d3afcb610.png

One common denominator.

Rowley and Leigh players

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, Morley Ram said:

See your coach squared up to a pensioner today trouble at featherstone last week can't we just get rid of you out of league hated #### of rugby league

never let the facts get in the way of a good story eh? don't go away mad..just go away!

29 minutes ago, Morley Ram said:

Wasn't it a fan who got assaulted last week think trouble just following you around old pal went to fev game last week and as a club think your club a disgrace show no respect to clubs not wanted in rugby league

Its idiots like you that aren't wanted in rugby league.

2 hours ago, Morley Ram said:

See your coach squared up to a pensioner today trouble at featherstone last week can't we just get rid of you out of league hated #### of rugby league

No mate they are the good guys of rl everybody wants them to do well, unless you have watched the game for more than a year and half. All fans over here are making there mind up and its not in favour of Toronto , the fans on there forum need to be a little more respectfull to people who have watched and played the game for many years.

I have absolutely no doubt that when games start to be played over in Canada, that the Canadian contingent of the Wolfpack will be nothing but jovial and welcoming, and a good time will be had by all. 

However, if the ‘away’ fans that were at Batley today are anything to go by (British, might I add), then they are an absolute disgrace to your club and they are creating bad feeling wherever they go, by the looks of it. 

Rugby League prides itself on its family atmosphere, the fact that fans from both teams can intermingle, there’s a bit of banter, but everyone shakes hands at the end of the game and moves on. What I witnessed today was spiteful, combative and crossed the line.

It’s a shame, it really spoilt for me a game that I was looking forward to. I don’t hate the Wolfpack, I don’t wish you ill will or hope you get banished etc etc, but today left a sour taste in the mouth. 

The population of Toronto as far as I am aware is slightly higher than Batley, Dewsbury, Featherstone York (who beat you last year ) etc. The comments you put on the forums show the respect you have for people that have been involved un this game for many years and you are probably wondering why you are disliked.For some one born in Shipley I would have thought you would have a little more understanding.

24 minutes ago, ojx said:

K-man where are you? Bussey's best game IMO.

That Bussey...hes a gem in the rough I tell ya.

Well another big Wolfpack win.  Batley had a big pack and it was a tough game but the better team came out ahead at the end of the day.

Ref did a good job and I give him a B plus on his performance.  I wish to thank both the referee and touch judges for their time and valiant efforts to keep the thugs from Batley in order.  Thanks also to the stewards who tired their best to control the Hooligans from Batley at the end of the game...its very difficult when dealing with an abusive drunken mob...good job stewards.  Way to show the unruly and confused Batley mob how a class act operates Toronto fans.

God Bless Batley and may perpetual light shine upon them (since all they can seem to be able to do is blame everyone else for the loss)...the wee Bulldog has been taught his simple lesson and now time to feast on the sheep from the Wollen district next week!  Just another day at the office for the hottest rugby club on the planet (League or Union!).

"Run With The Pack!"

1 hour ago, fervent traditionalist said:

We all love you really, what would we do for logs without you.For someone who supposidely comes from shiply you do not have much respect for youre homeland.

You'd have to go back to cutting peat out of your bogs, dry it out, then burn it in your fireplaces.  I'm assuming you like our logs for fireplace fuel!!!

Archived