St Gaudens v Albi: live stream

Already 15 minutes into the match (I got distracted by the Commonwealth Games on the BBC), but here's the link.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A hard, close match.

Final score 8:8, with attempted DGs in the dying minutes from either side. Honours even, and deserved.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

37 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

A hard, close match.

Final score 8:8, with attempted DGs in the dying minutes from either side. Honours even, and deserved.

Sorry to break it to you, but the game went in over time. 

Just now, Hvy wg said:

Sorry to break it to you, but the game went in over time. 

Oops! I didn't know they did Golden Point, or whatever the arrangement is in the French League. What was the result?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Hvy wg said:

12 - 8 to Bears!

Thanks!

When I assumed it was over, I went off to the shops, otherwise I'd have kept watching for a few more minutes and realised there was extra time.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived