BULLS game ON NOW

yanto

3 hours ago, wonky said:

Very well produced, with very fair honest commentary. Up to 8.3 million viewers I’ve heard as well 

Had to listen on Bulls radio .. Same commentator . He was excellent best radio commentary I've heard for many a year . 

Oh and how good was buffer and Dawson 

19 minutes ago, Chrome Dome said:

Made a fuss about pitch size.  " the smallest in game @ 90x60"..............is it ???..Doesn't Odsal have a Speedway track around it too?

Not these days,Odsal is 111 x 67 apparently,but they did play at Valley Parade and that was a short pitch.

1 hour ago, GeordieTownie said:

Did both teams not play on the same pitch?

Precisely... they obviously just wanted to whinge about something.

59 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

You can tell by player reaction the drop goal went over, our players were elated and their players looked dejected. Not one of them claimed it missed at the time

The big guy who scored..Peltier..did appeal to ref to disallow it.

On 10/04/2018 at 11:51 AM, Oneday said:

....apart from saying he thought Tanseys DG was wide

And the other bloke who was talking through a rolled up newspaper most of the time being totally biased . He argued every decision we got .Horrendous to see big Gordon’s dislocated ankle , and to hobble off ... wow 

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

And the other bloke who was talking through a rolled up newspaper most of the time being totally biased . He argued every decision we got .Horrendous to see big Gordon’s dislocated ankle , and to hobble off ... wow 

Yes he sure did slam the refs decisions...he is the father of Keyes their goalkicker so................but the Bulls fans near me on Popular Side (or End??)did say we deserved win.

And yes they disputed a goal that drew the game against Batley v Bradford 2 years ago.

Well done Workington Town(I still don't like these fancy names), I know you have always been known as Workington Town.

Archived