Forber

Doran

Scholey 

Newts

Wilkes 

Maudling

Gregson

Barnes

Noticed that Forber dropped in at 9 for a spell last week so could possibly be used off the bench to spell Newts?

I would go with a bench of Olstrom, Bailey, Dawson and Ryan to give us that impact.

9 hours ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Massive shame if thats right, penky was class again last week and we need to find a system to get him and newts on the pitch more and not just spelling each other off at 9.

Still no Forrester either, is he injured or made the scapegoat for the haven horror show?

Who would you drop from last weeks back line to fit him in?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

8 hours ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Massive shame if thats right, penky was class again last week and we need to find a system to get him and newts on the pitch more and not just spelling each other off at 9.

Still no Forrester either, is he injured or made the scapegoat for the haven horror show?

1 hour ago, anok4u said:

Who would you droo from last weeks back line to fit him in?

someone wrote one here last week that forrester has a shoulder problem and needed a scan , not sure how true it is as theres always a blanket silence on players who are not playing or have knocks etc but he had a very bad shoulder injury and op a few years back if i remember correctly so lets hope it isnt connected . Best fullback in the squad when he is fit , witthout a doubt .

8 hours ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Was posted after the Bradford game that he had a shoulder injury that needed a scan. If that’s correct then he wasn’t going to be ready for this game. Not a fan of dr but maybe just as well we had something to fall back on or we would have been going with an 18 man squad with 9 of our 27 appearing to be unavailable for this game.

Looks already that Penky is becoming central to what we do , from his quality to his smarts and drilling those around him , to little experienced tricks like getting in the refs ear a lot . So hopefully it’s not to bad and he can get back soon

I can’t believe someone mentioned joe Ryan missing out, he’s been outstanding this season and deserves his place on merit unless injured. He has to play 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

11 minutes ago, wonky said:

I can’t believe someone mentioned joe Ryan missing out, he’s been outstanding this season and deserves his place on merit unless injured. He has to play 

if its true that Scholey is struggling then Ryan will be in .

Really hope the crack with Penky isn't true as he will be a massive loss IMO. I know I'll get shot down for this as a lot of you like Newts but its fair to say I'm still not convinced. i think we are a far better team when Penky is on the pitch, but if it is true it's the perfect opportunity for Newts to win us doubters over.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

19 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

sorry if I dont get carried away , ive seen it all before . I say what I feel and if you dont like it ignore it or dont even read it , it must be fun only following the cheerleaders eh .

Apology accepted though quite unnecessary. You bring to mind Marvin the paranoid android who is a comic rather than offensive character so i will happily read your downbeat but perfectly legitimate posts and comment on them if it so takes me. I’ve seen it all before too and will embrace, enjoy and make the most of all the ups I can get as a Town supporter while they last and right now is a good time….bar the *****ing injuries. UTT

22 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Really hope the crack with Penky isn't true as he will be a massive loss IMO. I know I'll get shot down for this as a lot of you like Newts but its fair to say I'm still not convinced. i think we are a far better team when Penky is on the pitch, but if it is true it's the perfect opportunity for Newts to win us doubters over.

Penkywicz is class for sure but I've no problem with Newton spelling him. I've certainly warmed to him; hes gutsy, aggressive and persistent.

1 minute ago, Oneday said:

Penkywicz is class for sure but I've no problem with Newton spelling him. I've certainly warmed to him; hes gutsy, aggressive and persistent.

And a total wind up merchant , which you hate when it’s against you but it’s hilarious stuff when it’s on your side !

11 minutes ago, DavidM said:

And a total wind up merchant , which you hate when it’s against you but it’s hilarious stuff when it’s on your side !

He reminds me of Mark Roskill it must be a millom thing! 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Penky will be a massive miss , he was integral to our performance last week . Have no problem with Newton but Penky gives us something different .I know Teams don`t like to give too much away but it would be nice if the Club could give us an injury update to stop rumours flying about . 

6 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

Yep I’m going to have to shoot you down. Them games when penky was missing newts played 80 minutes and was immense. He just shouldn’t have to do 80 mins

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived