Fan Focus

Dave Naylor

I was tied up for much of yesterday videoing the game, which is another story in itself.

Anyway.  By the time I climbed down from the crow's nest, most of the crowd had gone and from what was left I struggled to get someone to volunteer for fan focus for the Hull KR programme.

So, anyone up for it?  I was going to try and find an U16 this week so if anyone goes with their kid to the game, they could get their face on the front page of the programme.

Any takers?  

It''d just be a quick phone call and a few easy questions about your support of Oldham RLFC.

Pretty please :)

Gotta be quick though.  Today or tomorrow at the latest.

Hope someone helps Dave out with this, as he has done so much to improve the media side of the club and deserves to have a bit of help here. It's a time consuming and pressure job putting the programme together, especially with 3 consecutive home matches to satisfy. Good luck, Dave. 

Thanks Logic!  

I think I have a willing volunteer lined up now but if anyone else fancies telling their tale of supporting Oldham, we probably have ten or eleven more programmes to produce until the end of the season so I'm always on the lookout!

Archived