22 Apr: Betfred Championship Match Thread

This was/is a Round 9 match.

lots of us have probably already predict this game. If you are not sure or want to give again your thoughts (because you dont remember what you had guessed), I will update the file with your new prediction. if you dont say anything, so the prediction you had for the round 9 will do the job

our thread of the Round 9:

1 hour ago, Fabou said:

lots of us have probably already predict this game. If you are not sure or want to give again your thoughts (because you dont remember what you had guessed), I will update the file with your new prediction. if you dont say anything, so the prediction you had for the round 9 will do the job

1 hour ago, Fabou said:

Yeah stick with my earlier prediction. Cheers   

6 hours ago, Fabou said:

I'll stick with my original pick thanks Fabou.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Fax played a "Get out of Jail Free" card against Swinton...if they play like that again, the result could raise a few eyebrows. With the right head on, Fax by 12

Archived