Ryan Bailey to Leigh Centriouns

Cl1998

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, clogdance said:

I thought we had entered into a "partnership" with Leigh? So far we've had Larne Patrick for one match who then went back and now it looks like they've poached Bailey. I suppose the dilemma is we either give travellers a contract as in Joseph's case where we got about 90 minutes for our money or we take them on pay-as-you-play where they are free to walk away at any time. Catch 22.    Any comment from the Club on this or any other business? 

That's the risk when you sign a player who should be playing at a higher level I suppose. Shame if he leaves as he's show he would be excellent for us, but so be it. This shows just why you need a decent sized squad even at this level. 

5 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Yes, but if Moi Moi is on a match by match agreement he could walk as well. As I say - Catch 22. 

Who said he was on game by game ? 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

17 minutes ago, wonky said:

Who said he was on game by game ? 

game by game is irrelevant as the "star" signings will all have a release clause if clubs at a higher level are interested , which is always a gamble when building and wanting fluidity .

31 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

I thought we had entered into a "partnership" with Leigh? So far we've had Larne Patrick for one match who then went back and now it looks like they've poached Bailey. I suppose the dilemma is we either give travellers a contract as in Joseph's case where we got about 90 minutes for our money or we take them on pay-as-you-play where they are free to walk away at any time. Catch 22.    Any comment from the Club on this or any other business? 

We have also used N.Gregson last week SS to provide second row cover for the ongoing Gordon Maudling injury. 

We used Larne Patrick in one game but we don't have a divine right to have him each week and in fairness he's been playing for Leigh not just stuck in the stands, I guess that's the nature of dual reg. 

Archived