Sunday

yanto

2 hours ago, anok4u said:

The problem i have you talk negatively about the club i love and your doing it harm, ive said before if a supporter that hasnt been to dp for a while came on here to see how things are he would continue to stay away   if he read your posts! The club have come on leaps and bounds and things are improving all the time, its time to be positive! But the fact you don't even go to matches makes it even worse!

absolute rubbish .

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

why do I have to explain myself to anyone , fact is it is your constant suspicions which causes all this "evasive " as you put it , some folk just wish to keep themselves a bit of anonymity and privacy online and in forums , whenever I have used " we " or "us" then I get hit with "us" ? are you sure "we " you mean the jam or haven etc  so its a no win situation which is predominantly caused by yourselves for thinking that any criticism or any adverse comment on a player or new signing or any negativity after a loss must be coming from an haven supporter as we should all be only seen to be giving praise and adulation only on this forum , have a nice sunday , lets home town gets the win and I hope your concern if I'm there or not isnt too much of a distraction .

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone on here but I think we would all have more respect for you if you just admitted you aren't a Town fan, which is even more obvious since you came back on here after your ban, a ban that I though was very harsh by the way. Sandy says he had you sussed long ago but I wasn't convinced, but looking at the posts you put on the haven forum during your ban and your continued negativity regarding Town on here it's clear he was right. 

14 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone on here but I think we would all have more respect for you if you just admitted you aren't a Town fan, which is even more obvious since you came back on here after your ban, a ban that I though was very harsh by the way. Sandy says he had you sussed long ago but I wasn't convinced, but looking at the posts you put on the haven forum during your ban and your continued negativity regarding Town on here it's clear he was right. 

I've sat back and watched the constant hounding of mouse on here for numerous weeks if not months, I find it absolutely appalling and quite sad that grown men can behave in this manner.

This forum is an open forum for anyone, and is about opinions some you agree with some we don't, however this constant bullying and spiteful behaviour is embarrassing.

6 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

I've sat back and watched the constant hounding of mouse on here for numerous weeks if not months, I find it absolutely appalling and quite sad that grown men can behave in this manner.

This forum is an open forum for anyone, and is about opinions some you agree with some we don't, however this constant bullying and spiteful behaviour is embarrassing.

If he’s a die hard Town fan who goes to games fair enough.

If not what’s he even doing on here creating negativity?

11 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

To be honest it's getting a bit tedious and i'm sure we would rather discuss town issues and not individual posters. I've had my say on the matter and wont be posting anything regarding where his loyalties are again.

5 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

If he’s a die hard Town fan who goes to games fair enough.

If not what’s he even doing on here creating negativity?

Why as he got to be a die hard town fan to have an opinion? He can come on here because it's an open forum, sometimes I don't agree with him but a lot of the time his comments are in my opinion close to the truth, might not what everyone wants to hear but his opinion all the same. 

I think if we all look back over our posts we all have had negative posts on here!

42 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Why as he got to be a die hard town fan to have an opinion? He can come on here because it's an open forum, sometimes I don't agree with him but a lot of the time his comments are in my opinion close to the truth, might not what everyone wants to hear but his opinion all the same. 

I think if we all look back over our posts we all have had negative posts on here!

Because if if he wasn’t a die hard Town fan why would he be so sad that he came on a Town forum? 

20 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

.....How do you all sleep at night ?  as for we and us  I always find that cringe worthy with grown adults  its like listening to juveniles talking about liverpool and man utd  ....

....... . the more you pry the less inclined I'll be to be reeled in .

Sleep fine thanks. A little bit of openness is all I asked. Reel you in you say; strikes me as increasingly paranoid. Anyhow don’t worry this is my last post on the subject too.

By the way I thought your prediction on where Town would end up was a fair call. York and Donny do look good at present. I won’t be surprised if we lose to them but equally I think we are good enough to beat them. Oh dear childlike as I am I used the term “we” :)

well to change things back went to Cockermouth v Aspatria today and was pleasently surpised at the standard.

Nice game that was spoiled in the last five minutes when Lee Burns broke his leg.

Anyone remember Howard Burns ...???  Lee is a chip off the old block,

So onward to DP tommorrow..shall I wear a daffodil or a tulip so I am recognised ;)

4 hours ago, yanto said:

well to change things back went to Cockermouth v Aspatria to and was pleasently surpised at the standard.

Nice game that was spoiled in the last five minutes when Lee Burns broke his leg.

Anyone remember Howard Burns ...???  Lee is a chip off the old block,

So onward to DP tommorrow..shall I wear a daffodil or a tulip so I am recognised ;)

Pink carnation please! ?

On 21/04/2018 at 9:38 AM, Oneday said:

Sleep fine thanks. A little bit of openness is all I asked. Reel you in you say; strikes me as increasingly paranoid. Anyhow don’t worry this is my last post on the subject too.

By the way I thought your prediction on where Town would end up was a fair call. York and Donny do look good at present. I won’t be surprised if we lose to them but equally I think we are good enough to beat them. Oh dear childlike as I am I used the term “we” :)

depending on where you are watching it from  ear muffs are advisable .

Not sure what to make of today.

Lets settle on workman like.

Crusaders looked a decent outfit with some size.

It was one of those games that seemed to lack an individual to open the game up but more and more you see this as flair seems to have been abandoned for bulk and size.

Still nice to be back at DP.

4 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Phew - - - Crusaders are a decent side, but we made hard work of it. Karl m.o.m. for me closely followed by Stevie. Jeez-their fans are louder than Helen! 

Thought Larne patrick was outstanding, also Ollie Wiles gave some good go forward. Lost our way a bit in second until Newts and srevie came back

Agree with Larne Patrick and Wilkes being excellent, olstrum put in a hell if a shift also. Oh and that prat crashleyis is still a diabolical referee, sin binning Miller for tackling someone and that penalty against Doran were the lowlights.... 

Larne Patrick was outstanding, Karl tackled everyting that moved and both putting 80 minute shifts in. I know it was his first game for us but young Cunningham was pretty awful. Dull game really but you have to win ugly now and again and today was one of those days. Why was there no man of the match announced? I can’t remenber there being one in the Bradford game either 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

The big minutes that we got from Wilkes Scholey Barnes Blagborough and Patrick got us through the game as we ended up with only 14 men to call upon for a big chunk 

we didn’t play well and probably emphasised the impact Dawson’s had but against a team who can be useful at ground out the result 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

That was just two points in the pocket and move on . It was very laboured today and overall a real struggle where very little clicked for us . I thought they were very lively indeed and after an hour we were fortunate to be on parity . They made big yards and buzzed around behind an excellent half and we couldn’t really get a consistent grip on things for errors and disjointed play . There was a spell on an hour where we went back to our strengths of driving up the ruck and getting on the front foot and finally went back to basics of running hard with Wilkes , Barnes , Scholey , Blagbrough to the fore . It got us a few points but apart from that it was a pretty tough watch and they’ll be feeling that was one that got away . When Doran is bottled up there’s not much creation coming and teams are honing in on him . Olstrum was strong on his edge , but we are going to need to find a lot more than that to trouble the top outfits . Hopefully just an off day with a few changes meaning a lack of continuity , but still plenty to graft at for us but two points , and that’s two points we didn’t get last week ! Fingers crossed for Scott ...

1 minute ago, wonky said:

Larne Patrick was outstanding, Karl tackled everyting that moved and both putting 80 minute shifts in. I know it was his first game for us but young Cunningham was pretty awful. Dull game really but you have to win ugly now and again and today was one of those days. Why was there no man of the match announced? I can’t remenber there being one in the Bradford game either 

It was Caine Barnes against Bradford but nothing announced today maybe as we had no sponsor??

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Archived