Cumbria Derby

Could go either way this one. Egremont are playing better this season than for the last few while The Brow are starting to get bodies back and hit some form. Think they will be looking at 1000+ would love to see 1500 but that may be a little out of reach especially with Kells at home.

To add extra spice to the occasion the A teams meet on Friday night at Egremont with both teams unbeaten so far this season

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

12 minutes ago, Cumbria1 said:

Kells are away to Underbank this weekend think its maybe one of the only times all 3 sides are not at home

So they are, I stand corrected so thanks for pointing it out. In my (poor) defence, I looked at the fixture a while ago and noticed how many times all 3 clubs are away or at home at the same time including the 3rd team being at home during a derby, I thought (without checking) that this was one of those times.

Hopefully your prediction will be nearer the mark than mine

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

8 hours ago, Cumbrian Fanatic said:

Could go either way this one. Egremont are playing better this season than for the last few while The Brow are starting to get bodies back and hit some form. 

They haven't got too many back,but the young un's have been going well and it should be a good game.

Egremont A 10 Brow A 34. Nice way to spend a Friday evening. Decent crowd and hard fought game. Brow dominated 1st half and Egremont came out stronger in the 2nd though the half time score (28-6) had left them too much to do. Can't wait for the main course at the Brow 14.30 today!

Wath Brow 16-24 Egremont,the Brows long winning run against their neighbours is over.Egremonts forwards got on top of the younger,smaller,Brow pack and scored 3 close range tries in a 15 min spell before H-T to open up a 18-4 lead.

Wath Brow stormed back after halftime to make it 16-18 before Egremont ran in another try in the closing stages to take a deserved win before a near 4 figure crowd.

Archived