NRL 2018 - Round 7 Match Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that I tipped the Roosters, but I have the feeling that the Bulldogs are going to win tonight...

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Round7-2.png.5a007a0eed6c8d8cf49dee3521274d84.png

42 minutes ago, Vichyssoise said:

I think that I tipped the Roosters, but I have the feeling that the Bulldogs are going to win tonight...

I tipped the Chooks but I'm not confident - in either side. This game could be 30-0 either way.

What happened to Frawley? Out of favor? Injured?

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Just now, Graham said:

So many empty seats!

Reminds me of Charletty when the PSG played in the Super League (not as big though).

* Subject to change

About 8,000 :D

* Subject to change

Where did the knock-on come from?

* Subject to change

Both teams trying hard to throw poor passes.

* Subject to change

Just now, Graham said:

Sometimes though you are a bit earthy? Am I right?

I've been called Venal but not Mercurial and never Sunny, although someone did once say to me, "You're anal."

Archived