Joe Westerman....OUT

clogdance

On 20/04/2018 at 7:06 PM, RobertAM said:

yep you have to wonder what Westerman is/was thinking...if they're not motivated enough to even give it a season we don't need them around.

I’m very surprised TWP let Westerman go for nothing after shelling out to sign him from Warrington.

rldfsignature.jpg

the local press not exactly bubbling over with excitement about his return...wonder if there is indeed an attitude problem that we didn't hear about??

5 hours ago, RoyBoy295 said:

Tom Armstrong now gone

Yes,  sadly it appears that Armstrong has some significant injury issues.  He has not played a game yet, and the TWP statement suggests that his playing future may yet have some hurdles.    It was a nice statement by TWP overall - I certainly got the impression it did not have any animosity on either side.  The Westerman statement was in comparison very succinct...

6 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

I’m very surprised TWP let Westerman go for nothing after shelling out to sign him from Warrington.

Do we know if any fees were received by TWP?  I saw no mention of money at all in statements.  While the money is I think a drop in the bucket for TWP it would surprise me that they received nothing unless they were just very anxious to see him out the door.  IF that were the case then he must have really been disruptive.

Archived