Toulouse game

wiggler

Is it free to get in tomorrow?  If it is I will make my first trip to Heywood Road.  My McAfee safety software was telling me not to go to the Swinton LIons website as it is unsafe.  Is the club aware of this issue?  Parking - the website mentions that there are no Sunday restrictions to street parking but no mention of Saturdays so what is the score?  It would be useful to have this info on the website.

The game is free, not seen the issue with the website before. Parking isnt great but its our only Saturday game of the season

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

It was quoted as 2155 although it looked about 1200 to me

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Shame we couldn't have put up a better fight. Maybe the free entry will have created a new generation of Toulouse fans or a smaller number of masochistic Lions fans. Lol.

Seriously though it was a great idea. 

Archived