Free sport Live

Just finished watching the ince rose bridge v featherstone lions game. I've loved the coverage being given to the NCL as it Showcase's just what's good about rugby league.The game and also the social and family oriented side to it.Hope it continues indefinitely.If you haven't watched it,watch it.

3 hours ago, eclecticsheep said:

I went (for the first time) to Underbank RLFC (Holmfirth)and watched an enjoyable game...the social side was obvious...very pleasant setup...friendly... good turnout.

NCL proving to scratch my RL Itch very nicely!

Great isn't it.I watch Saddleworth rangers whenever I can.You could give them a try.Next Saturday is waterhead warriors v Oldham st Anne's on free sport TV(channel 95),this should be a cracker,local bragging rights and all.

1 minute ago, Oxford said:

Not been disappointed yet in the games.

It has become a weekend TV fixture for me too. Love it!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, Oxford said:

Not been disappointed yet in the games.

2 hours ago, Futtocks said:

It has become a weekend TV fixture for me too. Love it!

2 hours ago, Oxford said:

absolute magic

37 minutes ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

Just found out I can watch FreeSports via the TVPlayer app on the Firestick. 

I am a very happy chappie! :D

We're all happy then.?

On 4/29/2018 at 7:04 PM, moorside roughyed said:

Great isn't it.I watch Saddleworth rangers whenever I can.You could give them a try.Next Saturday is waterhead warriors v Oldham st Anne's on free sport TV(channel 95),this should be a cracker,local bragging rights and all.

What happened to that game? I was looking forward to it,as I played for Waterhead in the 1970s, but got Wigan St. Pats v Thatto Heath as the broadcast.

Was good entertainment but was expecting to see two famous Oldham clubs do battle.

2 hours ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

What happened to that game? I was looking forward to it,as I played for Waterhead in the 1970s, but got Wigan St. Pats v Thatto Heath as the broadcast.

Was good entertainment but was expecting to see two famous Oldham clubs do battle.

So was I. I'm an old st Anne's lad so I was looking forward to it as well.Dont know what happened.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:24 AM, Oxford said:

Gershwin must have found the Freesports channel too!

Yes, but if he thinks the Rockies and Gibraltar are made of clay, I presume he doesn't have a degree in geology!

1 minute ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Yes, but if he thinks the Rockies and Gibraltar are made of clay, I presume he doesn't have a degree in geology!

No that's someone appointed by Trump to look after the environment though it's an easy mistake to make! And in geological terms that's far more accurate than anything you'll hear emanating from the White-house!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived