To the fans

On 4/29/2018 at 10:22 PM, moorside roughyed said:

Stick by your club.Things take time to happen. I'm sure that in the long run things will turn out fine.You will turn the corner.Keep the faith.

Cheers.Appreciated.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

1 hour ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Cheers.Appreciated.

No probs,everyone wants their team to win.The seed has been planted,now it's time for to begin to grow and get stronger.Over time with patience and perseverance the time and effort put in will bear fruit.All the fans need to get behind your boys and eventually things will come together. I'm sure everyone in rugby league want the game to flourish in Wales.Good luck.

16 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

No probs,everyone wants their team to win.The seed has been planted,now it's time for to begin to grow and get stronger.Over time with patience and perseverance the time and effort put in will bear fruit.All the fans need to get behind your boys and eventually things will come together. I'm sure everyone in rugby league want the game to flourish in Wales.Good luck.

Too true, hope you turn it around soon.

On 02/05/2018 at 12:26 PM, Angelic Cynic said:

Thanks for the considered comments.

We all need and want a strong West Wales Raiders.The season has been immeasurably tough for you. I'm sure I speak for the wider game in saying we are all 100% behind you in your endeavors to make it in rugby league.Hope the fans stick with it and get behind your boys, they are trying their best.

All the best West Wales. In one sense you’ve been placed in the worst time ( most competitive league 1 ever) or u could say that’s the best time as it’ll give u a true indication as to where you are. Look at the Gateshead/Newcastle Thunder set up. They were in your position and are now working well with their Union counterparts to see rewards being reeped it will take time but the maulings now with be worth it in the long run.. stick at it TOWN fan

Do you have any loans or DR? Im not an advocate of DR but it would help. It could add some experience which would develop locals and assist on the playing side....respect tho for trying to build.... Good luck

Thanks for the comments.

I think Mr Hall at Doncaster mentioned that League 1 now is like The Championship of a few years ago.

It was 2013 when Swinton,in The Championship,took Adrian Morley and Lee Briers on dual reg.

Now lots of Super League players are in League 1

As I mentioned to a Bradford follower,what happens when Manchester Rangers join League 1? Do they play local players or try to emulate Salford,when Dr Koukash took over,and sign the 'names'? That didn't help them a great deal in Super League.

Brilliant from the Bradford supporters,yesterday.

It must have lifted the players considerably,with the next game at home.

May even have some players back...

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

Archived