Barrow V Bulldogs MOM thread

As The Bulldogs travel up to south Cumbria to take on Barrow at a ground where very few teams get any spoils  over the last few years and lets hope they reward the gallant walkers who walked the 105 miles to Barrow in aid of the pink weekend with a win and well done to the walkers.

Please vote for your Bulldogs' Man of the Match after Sundays  game. This is open to opposition and neutral supporters at the game as well as Bulldogs supporters.

Voting will be open till Saturday after the game to allow the ones that don't get there but get the DVD of the game to have chance to watch and vote

1st, 2nd & 3rd choices  please

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Well I wasn't there, listened to the radio commemtary supplied and followed Twitter; only 2 names that got mentioned more than twice; oldest guy on the field Brev, and Walker, so can't put 3 up! That's very disappointing day out for everybody.

Dom

Patch

Dane

Really unlucky today. Gave everything against a side who rarely lose up here. Should've won. When they scored on 78, a local turned to me and said they didn't deserve it. I laughed at them taking 2 after 10 minutes and then we turned down a 2 pointer too on 37 minutes, hindsight is a wonderful thing.....

not many voters this week ,but results are

1) Patch Walker 7 pts

2) Dom Brambrani 6 pts

3) Dane Manning 3 pts

4) James Harrison 1 pt

4) Shaun Ainscough 1 pt

so onto running total

1) Patch Walker 3 pts

2) Dom Brambrani 2 pts

3) Dane Manning 1 pt

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Archived