Summer Bash tickets

boro hornet

Summer bash tickets available from the @RochdaleHornets office 10-00am/16-00. Get your tickets from the club. Weekend and Sunday only tickets available. Great discounts for season ticket holders. Great value for all. #BackTheTeamIn2018

IMG_20180419_100142.jpg

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rochdalehornets/

It's a great day out - and the game against Swinton will have all the tension of a cup final. Bring a mate, wear your colours, get together make some noise. Worth every penny - and we have a 100% record to protect!

IMAG0394_zpsvjvgze6q.jpg

You may not know, but clubs get 'charged' for their ticket allocation by the RFL, and then need to sell as many tickets as they can to try and get their money back. If you're thinking off going to Blackpool, please decide to -and get your tickets from Hornets asap.. Every ticket the club has left unsold is money/revenue we lose. I'm hauling my mate up from London for this one, so if you can bring at least one mate, that'd help too.

Tickets this year are allocated in an 'area' of the ground rather than block/seat specific, so it's easier for everyone to get together make some noise and enjoy the day. If it's anything like last year it'll be a blast.

It's a great day/weekend out, so let's try and get as many there as possible - we make plenty of noise with a few of us: let's make a racket with a few more!

IMAG0394_zpsvjvgze6q.jpg

Another rugby league policy that punishes the clubs.  Why on earth did the clubs ever agree to this? Or was it simply imposed by the suits?

How many do the club committ to, or is that imposed from above and what is the number based on.  I wont be shocked if the answer is that information is not available to the public.

We really need to sell as many of these tickes as we can. The more we sell the less it costs the club.

Its a great day out and the more of us there the better the support for our team.Swinton always takes a lot to these events lets match or beat their support. 

So call into the office or ring and get your tickets. Credit or debit card payments can be made over the phone. They are great value especially for season ticket holders.

After all it is OUR club.

IMG_20180419_100142.jpg

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

9 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

Another rugby league policy that punishes the clubs.  Why on earth did the clubs ever agree to this? Or was it simply imposed by the suits?

How many do the club committ to, or is that imposed from above and what is the number based on.  I wont be shocked if the answer is that information is not available to the public.

My understanding is that it's imposed to 'incentivise' clubs to sell it hard. As far as I have seen, the number bears no relation to the potential number of sales - hence the need to sell as many as possible to offset the financial impact.

IMAG0394_zpsvjvgze6q.jpg

And the money raised by this tax on participating clubs goes to............let me guess.

Time for the part time clubs to break away and form their own competition where they control what happens. These policies imposed from above are creating further financial challenges for clubs instead of helping them cope with the challenges they already have.

The economic model for part time clubs is not working and unsustainable.

HORNETS

HORNETS

SUMMER BASH TICKETS

TICKETS for this years Betfred Championship Summer Bash are now on sale at the club shop. Supporters have the option of both a day ticket and a weekend ticket. 

Supporters have the option of both a day ticket and a weekend ticket with season ticket holders getting a generous discount. 

Tickets are priced at:

Day tickets

Regular price - adult £25

Regular price - concession £12.50

Season ticket holder - adult £12.50

Season ticket holder - concession £6.25

Weekend tickets

Regular price - adult £40

Regular price - concession £20

Season ticket holder - adult £20

Season ticket holder - concession £10

Supporters can purchase tickets either at the club shop Mon-Fri 10am - 4pm or over the phone by calling 01706 648 004. 

Support OUR club and OUR team

SUMMER BASH TICKTICKETS for this years Betfred Championship Summer Bash are now on sale at the club shop. Supporters have the option of both a day ticket and a weekend

Archived