haven few

lakeland

1 hour ago, town4me said:

Comfortable afternoon for the Catalans today. Looks like their kicker forgot his boots as well.

Was always going to be tough who you kidding marra beat the handicap though ?

2 hours ago, lakeland said:

oh dear some fans cant help themselves , racist chants throwing glass onto pitch, and running onto pitch 

Where did you get that from ?

2 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Was always going to be tough who you kidding marra beat the handicap though ?

Could have been worse, could have been their first team ;) Sorry Nero ;)

4 hours ago, town4me said:

Comfortable afternoon for the Catalans today. Looks like their kicker forgot his boots as well.

Where were town ,   sorry forgot  knocked out a while ago.

I was following the scores and yes,to a point they were doing fine.But the difference for me is the endurance and fitness.The longer a game goes on the more it generally leans towards the full time boys.Thats just the way it is.Worky did fine.

22 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

How unusual another thread about Haven started by a Town fan. Thought this was a forum to discuss all matters to do with Workington. Obviously got nothing to talk about among yourselves. 

You're probably right, there isn't much going on with a weekend off. Good show by the Haven team though until the inevitable fitness took it's toll. No idea if that post is correct about the fans antics are correct but pretty embarrassing if it is. Would you have posted the same thing if it was a thread praising a good effort by the lads on the pitch? 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

3 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

You're probably right, there isn't much going on with a weekend off. Good show by the Haven team though until the inevitable fitness took it's toll. No idea if that post is correct about the fans antics are correct but pretty embarrassing if it is. Would you have posted the same thing if it was a thread praising a good effort by the lads on the pitch? 

I don’t know is the answer. Although I suppose there is a Town interest in the thread as a former Town star was the person that invaded the pitch.

MODERATOR:Let's please keep havens problems to themselves,Quite a few of posters were recently asking if it is a town forum,and, why are we getting an influx of haven fans coming on our town site.I suppose the answer is,a few town supporters cannot resist having a go at them,and without knowing the real facts.Lets leave it at that or i will lock the post..

At the end of the day every club have a few idiots that spoil it for everyone else, each club should take responsibility and slam bans on these individuals and ban them from their grounds, also ask other clubs to support them by banning the individual's from their grounds also, seems harsh but think it will soon send a message that we don't want and wont tolerate this behaviour in our game. 

I also think a lot of the stewards at both Town and Haven are a bit of a joke, witnessed over the years a few incidents at both grounds when stewards have ignored bad behaviour and swearing, they should sorting this out also, that's what they are paid for.

Archived