As good as it gets? on Amazon Prime

Just watched it and thought it was brilliant. Now I know I'm a RL and Rhinos fan but my Mrs is neither and she enjoyed it too. I think it's close to being as good as ESPN's 30 for 30 series.

Well done to all involved in the making of it!

Hope they make some more. 

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

Thanks for the reminder; I'll add it to my watch list.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just finished watching it myself. Real enjoyable.

Thought the first 45mins or so were a little bit of a struggle, but the last hour and build up to the end was great to watch. Really nicely done.and a great insight.

Wigan fans will watch the Hardaker contributions with interest I'm sure.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

I'm not a rhinos fan by any means but there was a point that had me welling up.

This is a fantastic film telling a great story, hopefully it can get some traction outside of the RL world- massive congratulations to all behind this. 

I'm watching it at the moment. Even given time to work on his side of the story, Zak Hardaker isn't making himself look too clever, is he?

Otherwise, good stuff. Mind you, when it started with the "What has the North ever done for us?" theme, I lost a lot of sympathy when they mentioned The Smiths. :wink: 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Southerner said:

Where’s everyone watching this?

Amazon Prime.

I watched the first 10 minutes, I think I will watch the rest later as it is of interest to me. The programme obviously will have some great content but 10 minutes in it is still rolling on about Leeds back in 1996 with more than a few cliches. You can do all that stuff but you have to bring the real focus (i.e. 2015 treble) in sooner IMO.

Archived