halifax away

EQUALIZER

19 hours ago, EQUALIZER said:

Right enough moaning ,Sunday blue flip flops away Train trip 12... 1230 West Riding need a good turn out.Toulouse looming need to start getting a bit of practice in.Rams till we die.

I fear a good turnout is beyond us, as is the win.  I’ll keep the faith via Twitter ?

9 minutes ago, NickD said:

I fear a good turnout is beyond us, as is the win.  I’ll keep the faith via Twitter ?

Better change your interests in your signature then Nick, or doesn't Halifax qualify as long distance travel? (If not, where does?)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Better change your interests in your signature then Nick, or doesn't Halifax qualify as long distance travel? (If not, where does?)

Any where that  demands a flight in xs of 7 hours will do.  

27 minutes ago, NickD said:

Any where that  demands a flight in xs of 7 hours will do.  

So, Toronto then? Should be a nice trip and we look forward to your match report.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

So, Toronto then? Should be a nice trip and we look forward to your match report.

You’ll have to wait at least 12 months.  Some of us are stuck with school holidays?

Just now, NickD said:

You’ll have to wait at least 12 months.  Some of us are stuck with school holidays?

And I thought you were an old gimmer Nick.

:girlblum:

Heard there's been clear the air talk's this week,I really hope so.

Hopefully no more injuries from last week, apart from pride,this would be my team.

Guzdek

Potts

Glover

Hallett

Morton

Paul Sykes

Dom Speakman

Sheriffe

Ward

Teanby

Knowles

Walshaw

Brown

Subs

Day

Spicer

Igbinedion

Jordan Crowther

Halifax 38

Rams 10

FTS Morton

Mom Ward

Att 1238

3 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Hopefully no more injuries from last week, apart from pride,this would be my team.

Guzdek

Potts

Glover

Hallett

Morton

Paul Sykes

Dom Speakman

Sheriffe

Ward

Teanby

Knowles

Walshaw

Brown

Subs

Day

Spicer

Igbinedion

Jordan Crowther

Halifax 38

Rams 10

FTS Morton

Mom Ward

Att 1238

Knowles went off at half time and didn't return - the sturnum injury is still troubling him I believe. No Gareth Moore I see - do you know something Graham? Reilly played as well as anyone else and put in a fair tackling stint and Jamel Goodall should have played in my view.

50 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Knowles went off at half time and didn't return - the sturnum injury is still troubling him I believe. No Gareth Moore I see - do you know something Graham? Reilly played as well as anyone else and put in a fair tackling stint and Jamel Goodall should have played in my view.

We also have Shannon Wakeman back at the club for a month, to get him fully fit, so he can go back to the Giants. Absolute joke this is becoming.

6 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Guzdek

Potts

Glover

Hallett

Morton

Paul Sykes

Dom Speakman

Sheriffe

Ward

Teanby

Knowles

Walshaw

Brown

Subs

Day

Spicer

Igbinedion

Jordan Crowther

Halifax 38

Rams 10

FTS Morton

Mom Ward

Att 1238

Cant see us getting close this week so I'd give Sykes another week to recover..Otherwise no arguments with that team..

7 hours ago, andyram said:

We also have Shannon Wakeman back at the club for a month, to get him fully fit, so he can go back to the Giants. Absolute joke this is becoming.

We can't even get our own players fit - why do the giants think we can do owt with Rick Wakeman. I'd love to se him on loan until their injury situation makes it absolutely necessary for him to return, but to use the Rams like this is insulting. :rtfm:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

28 minutes ago, grumpyoldram said:

We can't even get our own players fit - why do the giants think we can do owt with Rick Wakeman. I'd love to se him on loan until their injury situation makes it absolutely necessary for him to return, but to use the Rams like this is insulting. :rtfm:

It might be if it were true, but it is only Andyram who says that he is here "to get fully fit" rather than to bolster the squad, albeit temporarily. We all know that we are light at prop so every little helps, I hope.

1 hour ago, coolie said:

I just don't understand 

With that team we should be doing better.. It's baffling 

Soft props, no scrum half - go figure.

14 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

It might be if it were true, but it is only Andyram who says that he is here "to get fully fit" rather than to bolster the squad, albeit temporarily. We all know that we are light at prop so every little helps, I hope.

You are probably right, with any luck he'll be with us until the giants get a new coach.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I really don't understand the tactic of playing Knowles at half back. His passing isn't the best and he seems to prefer cut-out balls to the simple softer pass. Surely Speakman is better suited to this role?

I'm also sure that I recall the signing of a half back from Wigan and Danny Ansell to solve the half back problem. What has happened to them?

7 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I really don't understand the tactic of playing Knowles at half back. His passing isn't the best and he seems to prefer cut-out balls to the simple softer pass. Surely Speakman is better suited to this role?

I'm also sure that I recall the signing of a half back from Wigan and Danny Ansell to solve the half back problem. What has happened to them?

Spot on BSJ. No sense at all.  Just adds to the sense of woe. 

Archived