Sunday Fun Train to Batley.

apiarist

The train for the Batley game leaves Rochdale at 10.44. There is a change at Leeds which will give us a 50 minute rest for light refreshments !! See you there. 

Outside of Batley station is the Cellar Bar which does real ale also from the station you can see the rugby ground.

If you don't fancy real ale, then go down the hill to the traffic lights, go up the hill at the top on your right is The Union Rooms a Weatherspoon's, next to that is The Tap Room pub, across the road is The Wellie, after that next is the rugby club, enjoy yourselves if your still standing.

Cheers Roger(Batley fan).

18 hours ago, apiarist said:

The train for the Batley game leaves Rochdale at 10.44. There is a change at Leeds which will give us a 50 minute rest for light refreshments !! See you there. 

One at 10.35 is a lot quicker journey , leaving more time for ale

IMG_2009.PNG

IMG_0583.JPG

Hang on BB the slightly later train gives the savy Rochdale lads and lasses more beer momey, just like us savy Batleyites.

Well it's the fact that my partner's nickname in RL is Buzzybee and of course an apiarist is a bee keeper. Bit of a misnomer cos she keeps me !!! Behaving,that is. 

16 hours ago, apiarist said:

Well it's the fact that my partner's nickname in RL is Buzzybee and of course an apiarist is a bee keeper. Bit of a misnomer cos she keeps me !!! Behaving,that is. 

Thanks for the reply apiarist.  Hornets, of course, kill bees, hence my puzzlement.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Archived