Magic Weekend - Who's going doon the Toon?

Anybody going who ain't been to a MW before?

Anybody going who's been to all eleven previous ones?

Normally four of us going but it's just the two this year. If anybody fancies a meet up then I'm sure we can sort summat.

Here's to a top weekend. :good:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

i'm there with a few mates, some ex uni RL mates again.. always a good weekend and been "whatsapping" about looking forward to it all week... going up tomorrow afternoon coming back monday and i can see today at work dragging!

We're travelling up early Saturday morn, dump car at hotel then taxi to the City Centre as we're staying out towards the airport.

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Normally four of us going but it's just the two this year. If anybody fancies a meet up then I'm sure we can sort summat.

Should be in town by 12 on Sunday if you fancy a quiet pint before going to the ground.

4 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Friday night at Kingston Park? ?

6 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

We're travelling up early Saturday

2 hours ago, Michael Gledhill said:

Friday night at Kingston Park? ?

Pay attention Mick!

2 hours ago, JohnM said:

The Lincolnshire Chapter of the WDL will be there. All two of us.

Thanks to OF for helping the old folk. 

My pleasure John.

Edit : Just who are these old folk of whom you discuss?!?!

Done all the ones up to last year, holiday clash blew it.

Can't do this year due to a stupid niece and her surprise party organisation. At least she shifted the the party KO from half time of the Wigan game to the end of the Wigan game, bloody fool didn't think to shift the day.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

12 hours ago, Padge said:

Done all the ones up to last year, holiday clash blew it.

Can't do this year due to a stupid niece and her surprise party organisation. At least she shifted the the party KO from half time of the Wigan game to the end of the Wigan game, bloody fool didn't think to shift the day.

You could really surprise her and miss the party.

4 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Gollacks!!  Won't make it after all! On Thurs. :O Doc said I was OK to travel following earlier problem. Set out today but only got as far as Doncaster services M18 and had to turn back.  :girlwah::girlwah:

What is it about Wigan Fans & Doncaster? ??

36 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Gollacks!!  Won't make it after all! On Thurs. :O Doc said I was OK to travel following earlier problem. Set out today but only got as far as Doncaster services M18 and had to turn back.  :girlwah::girlwah:

I hope it isn't anything serious, John.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived