NRL 2018 - Round 11 Match Thread

Meanwhile, the Wests Tigers have made a late change for their clash with Penrith on Thursday with Kevin Naiqama replaced at centre by Michael Chee-Kam.

Off-season recruit Chris McQueen will make his club debut from the bench.

round11-1.png.7803db175440a88acf061564d8f16cc2.png

Dunno. According to NRL.com

Wests Tigers: Kevin Naiqama was a late withdrawal from the Wests Tigers side. Michael Chee-Kam will take his place in the centres. Naiqama joins Tim Grant as the two players left out of the squad an hour from kick-off. Centre Mahe Fonua has been dropped despite a man-of-the-match effort last week to accommodate Kevin Naiqama's return. Josh Aloiai and Tyson Gamble were omitted from the squad 24 hours out from kick-off.

Sounds like injury.

round11-2.png.8702b53b26aed022947ead62f4df59f4.png

I can't remember what I was going to say...........................................................................................................oh! that's right, I also think it might be time to get off the Warrior-tipping bandwagon.

More posts from me posted in the wrong place:

• What comestible is it today in the Farmduck farmyard?
  • Good attendance in a proper sized Stadium
  • Voss, Anasta, Finch and another
  • Tigers working hard in defence as panthers have a lot of possession and territorial advantage in the early minutes.
  • A beautiful warm evening with hardly any breeze - 13* - mmm balmy.Penalty goal to Esan Marsters
  • Penalty goal to Esan Marsters 2-0 Tigerrrrrs

• Panthers conceding penalties - 4-1 against the home team

• Panthers cautioned by Cummings

If this carries on it will be Cummings and goings.

• Another penalty and Cummings hasn't acted says next time... what was the last warning then?

Is this going to be one of those games like the Storm one in R1? penalties, cautions, sinned and binned?

• Penalty goal Panthers... yes they got a penalty... a soft one too, a bit harsh...
  • Maloney kicking not Cleary
  • 2 all  after 21 minutes

1 minute ago, Graham said:

More posts from me posted in the wrong place:

• What comestible is it today in the Farmduck farmyard?
  • Good attendance in a proper sized Stadium
  • Voss, Anasta, Finch and another
  • Tigers working hard in defence as panthers have a lot of possession and territorial advantage in the early minutes.
  • A beautiful warm evening with hardly any breeze - 13* - mmm balmy.Penalty goal to Esan Marsters
  • Penalty goal to Esan Marsters 2-0 Tigerrrrrs

• Panthers conceding penalties - 4-1 against the home team

• Panthers cautioned by Cummings

If this carries on it will be Cummings and goings.

• Another penalty and Cummings hasn't acted says next time... what was the last warning then?

Is this going to be one of those games like the Storm one in R1? penalties, cautions, sinned and binned?

• Penalty goal Panthers... yes they got a penalty... a soft one too, a bit harsh...
  • Maloney kicking not Cleary
  • 2 all  after 21 minutes

Confusing...

Are you trying to increase your already healthy post count?

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

4 minutes ago, Vichyssoise said:

Confusing...

Are you trying to increase your already healthy post count?

No I am posting then redirecting my posts and then deleting my misplaced posts having gathering all my posts into manageable reposts then posting the reposts into the correct place to post i.e. in this thread. Are we clear on that?

Just now, Graham said:

No I am posting then redirecting my posts and then deleting my misplaced posts having gathering all my posts into manageable reposts then posting the reposts into the correct place to post i.e. in this thread. Are we clear on that?

Roger that! :D

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Archived