Bookies corner

White Knight

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Swinton's heavy defeat at Sheffield was as much to do with the early injury and the circumstances surrounding that. They held Bradford to 19 points last week, so while I don't think they will win, I doubt they will get hammered. Barrow and Swinton could be a good bet with the handicap.

Odds halved over night.

Outright 

Toronto 4/7 
Widnes 3/1 
Leigh 16/1 
Toulouse 16/1 
Bradford 20/1 
Featherstone 20/1 
Halifax 20/1 
Sheffield 20/1 
York 25/1 
Dewsbury 100/1 
Barrow 250/1 
Batley 250/1 
Rochdale 500/1 
Swinton 1000/1

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

4 minutes ago, White Knight said:

See the Championship odds are conspicuous by their absence on Sky Bet. Wonder if Sky are worried about us so are keeping their gunpowder dry until after the Bulls game, before slashing the odds further. ?

They're not up on Betfred either. The same thing happened in the middle of last week as well.

Sky Bet can’t separate the Knights and Leigh today. Could come down to the fans in the stands. Be loud, be proud and let’s roar the Knights on to their fourth victory on the bounce.

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Quite tempting off levels. Leigh are no mugs, but the way the Knights have been playing, home advantage may see them through. See Bradford get 8 start against Toulouse, and Barrow get 6 at Rochdale, and Fev get 8 at Widnes. Think they may be a bit generous.

1 hour ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Quite tempting off levels. Leigh are no mugs, but the way the Knights have been playing, home advantage may see them through. See Bradford get 8 start against Toulouse, and Barrow get 6 at Rochdale, and Fev get 8 at Widnes. Think they may be a bit generous.

The fev one is kind considering what Widnes have been through and fev hammered fax. 

I fancy barrow aswell with the 6 start.

has for Bradford we have no half backs and only 3 props be a long day today keep full time Toulouse with in 20 be good.

7 hours ago, White Knight said:

Sky Bet can’t separate the Knights and Leigh today. Could come down to the fans in the stands. Be loud, be proud and let’s roar the Knights on to their fourth victory on the bounce.

I tell you what, bookies are never far out. Came down to Connor’s field goal.

1 hour ago, White Knight said:

Can anyone find any online odds for winning the Championship outright? Just interested if the Knights odds had shortened given our excellent start.

Nothing at all on Skybet, Betfred, Ladbrokes or Coral. I don't think we can win it outright, but be interesting to see the current odds.

Archived