Batley v Dewsbury

RogerT

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, EQUALIZER said:

Its hard lads especially this weekend .We had all our ball players joke out at your place. However a dog is most dangerous when its injured .See you all over the week end ,heres to a good one.

Well said , enjoy the weekend

IMG_0583.JPG

26 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

That's reight cheered me up has that little story... Hope its fact not fairy tale

One fans misfortune, 

Is another fans lottery win 

;) safe trip to all Batley fans :)

And a miserable trip home :)

In serious mode now

It's a Derby, it's a game of 80 minutes (or if Rochdale are playing 105 minutes) 

The best team on the day will win, the one who wants it more will win, don't want the game deciding on a mistake from the ref (Jack Smith) 

Everybody enjoy the day or weekend for the rich fan's. 

It's only a game and we're all ambassadors for both our clubs

Have a super weekend one & all

Just a weird observation, who would you pick as captain seeing as most of our senior players are injured.

Hi silverback I posted this on the wrong forum, I like your answer and forgot about Scott being the captain of Scotland, maybe Joel could lead the forwards.

20 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Hi silverback I posted this on the wrong forum, I like your answer and forgot about Scott being the captain of Scotland, maybe Joel could lead the forwards.

sorted.am sure faz would do a good job,just hope its not a mudbathathon.

That lot will see us home..

I'll be watching at the Buck Inn Whitby, come on the Dogs

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

17 hours ago, silverback said:

sorted.am sure faz would do a good job,just hope its not a mudbathathon.

The weather forecast for the West coast isn't good on Sunday afternoon is it. Sit at the back of the stands to stay dry I reckon (there should be plenty of room at that time)!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I will be Sat in Scarborough shouting at wives laptop wearing something summer'esque. This time last year we were in filey only for a ram fan to give it the big un when the result was there's late on.

Hopefully this one will be a little more entertaining

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Glad Holland fit, need big game from him  he was just kicking into gear when he got injured. Captain will be Walker, he'll play, otherwise pointless naming him, but will he play at 6 or 13, that would leave either of the 2 new guys needing a big day at 6. As Cookie said, in all seriousness it's a derby, no rules here, hope we win but don't see a big score, us by around 24-16, certainly no more than 10 in it. Rams draw with Halifax has put a whole new slant on it, broken their bad streak, and we often seem to be the sacrifice to teams in that position. 100% effort all round and we'll win, regardless of thd 17 selected, drop off like last week and we're gone.

4 hours ago, phildog said:

Glad Holland fit, need big game from him  he was just kicking into gear when he got injured. Captain will be Walker, he'll play, otherwise pointless naming him, but will he play at 6 or 13, that would leave either of the 2 new guys needing a big day at 6. As Cookie said, in all seriousness it's a derby, no rules here, hope we win but don't see a big score, us by around 24-16, certainly no more than 10 in it. Rams draw with Halifax has put a whole new slant on it, broken their bad streak, and we often seem to be the sacrifice to teams in that position. 100% effort all round and we'll win, regardless of thd 17 selected, drop off like last week and we're gone.

Walker might be in the 19 for the reason that we needed 19 to make up the squad. Or it could be he has recovered from what looked quite a serious injury.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

What I was asking ernieone in the absence of the captain Brambani is who takes over, if your saying Bretherton is named as captain at this early doors then you know some thing nobody else knows.

I'm not against that I only ask the question through an observation nothing concrete, once I start doing that on the player stats then I will rely on you for information.

Cheers Roger.

10 hours ago, ernieone said:

Walker might be in the 19 for the reason that we needed 19 to make up the squad. Or it could be he has recovered from what looked quite a serious injury.

Rumour as it both Patch Walker and Brad Day are out,I don't like to wish injuries on anyone but I hope it's true.

Archived