Love Rugby League site

phildog

Just flicked through their headlines, there's a topic 'Championship players headed for Super League' and Scotty gets a mention. Would hate to see him go, and as John Kear once mentioned, he might be 2 inches shortand a stone too light, but I think he deserves a shot, likewise Jimmy Harrison, who would be a stormer in my opinion in a full-time environment. Brad Day may also develop into a SL player. They would be more feathers in this club's cap.

Can't tell what he might end up like with day to day training, conditioning and diet. I think he's earned a crack, our best signing in the last 3 seasons in my opinion.

If nothing else, Scott isn't the least likely of the 6 mentioned to make it to SL, because if Misi Taulapapa has prospects of playing in SL then so do I. I'm a Fev fan and have loved what Misi  brought to the club, especially in his first year when he was fantastic, but he hasn't been near that 2016 level this year and he's 36 years old!

21 hours ago, distantdog said:

I read it as they were capable of SL, not that they are heading that way! I do not see Scott there as he simply lacks the size to play that type of rugby!

So how big is Ben Barba then?? He seems to do OK. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

5 minutes ago, distantdog said:

I have no idea - tell me! 

Bout as big as Scotty.  He's only little.Bit bulkier though. How's the beaker had a cuppa yet .

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

2 hours ago, phildog said:

Still think Scotty has the package to be built on.

Not fast enough imo

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived