Bienek - at Hull FC

So he's left his loan at London (Championship club) to join Donny (League 1 club)?

Bit strange on the outside, but in guessing they're going to try and get him up to speed with the Hull FC way. I'm assuming Donny have a similar set up being our dual reg club.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

22 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

So he's left his loan at London (Championship club) to join Donny (League 1 club)?

Bit strange on the outside, but in guessing they're going to try and get him up to speed with the Hull FC way. I'm assuming Donny have a similar set up being our dual reg club.

That’s the plan, I would imagine.  Looking forward to seeing him develop.

He's barely played for London this season, and when he has he hasn't been too impressive. Whether that's attitude, injury or form I don't know. Excellent prospect though.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

I'd assumed he was injured and not playing.

Odd nothing announced.

Would agree he has been poor when played. Adebiyi looks the better prospect at the moment. 

Hopefully he gets his mojo back, as he has all the tools.

With London almost certainly there and Dull dropping down the table to join in, keeps him available for the middle eights and playing rather than sitting out more games.

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

11 minutes ago, Manx RL said:

With London almost certainly there and Dull dropping down the table to join in, keeps him available for the middle eights and playing rather than sitting out more games.

It's gonna take one hell of a change in fortunes for Hull to drop into the Middle 8s!

1 hour ago, Leonard said:

I'd assumed he was injured and not playing.

Odd nothing announced.

Would agree he has been poor when played. Adebiyi looks the better prospect at the moment. 

Hopefully he gets his mojo back, as he has all the tools.

Broncos press release came out late last night.

Adebiyi runs hard and is built like a tank, but I can't help feeling he's a little too short to really have an impact. Good player though.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

1 hour ago, nadera78 said:

Broncos press release came out late last night.

Adebiyi runs hard and is built like a tank, but I can't help feeling he's a little too short to really have an impact. Good player though.

He’s another good prospect too.  

Bienek, signing for Hull early on on staying at LB could have distracted him from what he should have been trying to achieve.  It all starts again for him now.  

7 hours ago, Manx RL said:

Dull dropping down the table to join in

We are currently as high on the table as we have been since the opening night of the season. It's a bit of a stretch to say we are dropping down the table.

27 minutes ago, MZH said:

We are currently as high on the table as we have been since the opening night of the season. It's a bit of a stretch to say we are dropping down the table.

The most likely scenario is Hull in the Super 8s and London in the bottom 8s in all fairness! It's not something that would be an issue at all.

13 hours ago, MZH said:

It's a bit of a stretch to say we are dropping down the table.

Image result for do not feed the trolls

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived