Gaz Hock

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/22/2018 at 11:38 AM, coolie said:

I can scrutonise as a Dewsbury fan

As I'm not emotionally attached or wear rose tinted glasses. 

The hard facts are

You didn't make the top 4

Youve lost a valuable source of extra income (playoff gate receipts) like when you had Leeds, Warrington, Hull kr. 

Now have to lose a lot of players as you and most clubs in the championship will be offering players reduced terms. 

And expect you now to be in the "also ran" group in the championship with the likes of Dewsbury, Batley, Sheffield, Barrow all with one eye on relegation. 

Hell ain't a bad place to be bon Scott once said.. 

You hope that’s what will happen 

im afraid to say our customery 4 Pts of you and the other lot are in the bag pal you just look to your season of toil again 

we will be ok 

12 hours ago, RobLambert said:

That's the positive way of looking at it.  Or you could say our best 3 have already gone.

Hock wasn't worth all that wage, Holmes was always leaving if you mean them and Ridyard is staying by all accounts, If that's who you mean. 

36 minutes ago, Thunder fan said:

seen it on love rugby league that he joined thunder haha rumours eh, cant find it on his twitter saying he hasnt signed for thunder...

I think League Weekly's Nosey Parker started the Hockto Newcastle rumour.

Here's Hock denying it: 

But also here's Hock angling for a Wigan return, so who knows anything anymore?

3 hours ago, hrtbps said:

I think League Weekly's Nosey Parker started the Hockto Newcastle rumour.

Here's Hock denying it: 

But also here's Hock angling for a Wigan return, so who knows anything anymore?

very interesting indeed, why would he start that rumour off, we shall have to wait and see.

• 1 month later...

Players come and go, but losing carlile wilde and rumoured to be loosing riddy and thackray, am pretty worried if them 2 go to be replaced by a couple of png lads who are unproven at this level and a lad whos been playing for lock lane replacing our hookers. Its a massive overhaul of players and Duffys going to have his work cut out to get us up to pace, in an even tougher championship. Weve got Toronto,toulouse,Halifax,Widnes, then york and Bradford looking strong, Barrow come into some cash, were going to have to recruit very wisely, our back row looking pretty good, but some recruiting to be done yet.

10 hours ago, fev4evatiggerneva said:

Players come and go, but losing carlile wilde and rumoured to be loosing riddy and thackray, am pretty worried if them 2 go to be replaced by a couple of png lads who are unproven at this level and a lad whos been playing for lock lane replacing our hookers. Its a massive overhaul of players and Duffys going to have his work cut out to get us up to pace, in an even tougher championship. Weve got Toronto,toulouse,Halifax,Widnes, then york and Bradford looking strong, Barrow come into some cash, were going to have to recruit very wisely, our back row looking pretty good, but some recruiting to be done yet.

Who says Riddy is off? Although i wouldn't be surprised. 

6 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

Must be true if it's on facebook, I mean, who would post an untruth on there?

Well the club told him he was free to leave over a month back, or take a decent paycut, the last of his travel buddys from lancashire as just gone, so woudnt suprise me, thackray also weighing up his options, so best hope these png lads are pretty special.

• 2 months later...

Archived