Were is everybody

Wrlfc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Billy Bob said:

Every one is down at the ground all hands on deck, after a R/L ground inspection this week we have 6 weeks to carryout improvements or the spectator capacity will be set at ZERO.

What sort of improvements are they marra

1 hour ago, Billy Bob said:

Every one is down at the ground all hands on deck, after a R/L ground inspection this week we have 6 weeks to carryout improvements or the spectator capacity will be set at ZERO.

The RFL have been inspecting the stadium? 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

2 hours ago, Billy Bob said:

It will have been a CCC Ground Safety Audit which you have obviously failed. Better get working lads. Whitehaven passed theirs this week with flying colours. Poor management I’m afraid guys to let it get to that state.

1 hour ago, Marrafan said:

It will have been a CCC Ground Safety Audit which you have obviously failed. Better get working lads. Whitehaven passed theirs this week with flying colours. Poor management I’m afraid guys to let it get to that state.

lol yeh ok 

1 minute ago, dkw said:

The "passed the safety audit" certificate will go straight in the jambos trophy cabinet alongside the erm..... Erm..... Dust.

The bailiffs will be taking parts of their stadium away when they are called in due to non payment of services to local businesses. That one is fact. 

8 minutes ago, dkw said:

The "passed the safety audit" certificate will go straight in the jambos trophy cabinet alongside the erm..... Erm..... Dust.

You mean we have passed something the Pride of Cumbria has failed? Rather pass it than fail. We might play you behind closed doors then. 

Just now, Marrafan said:

You mean we have passed something the Pride of Cumbria has failed? Rather pass it than fail. We might play you behind closed doors then. 

You won't exist by then... 

I think you have far more important thinks to bother about marra than Towns affairs  ;)

Cant have been a CCC ground safety audit or the speedway would not be on tomorrow night, the ground would have been shut with immediate effect, it will have been the rfl and it will be recommendations Marrafan

15 minutes ago, JMB said:

Cant have been a CCC ground safety audit or the speedway would not be on tomorrow night, the ground would have been shut with immediate effect, it will have been the rfl and it will be recommendations Marrafan

Just ask yourselves this....Haven went public and said they had their audit and passed. I am sure Town would not have let Haven get away with all the publicity and would have ben quick to go on social media to say they had. So why haven't they gone public? Just saying. Don't be so quick to dismiss.

12 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Just ask yourselves this....Haven went public and said they had their audit and passed. I am sure Town would not have let Haven get away with all the publicity and would have ben quick to go on social media to say they had. So why haven't they gone public? Just saying. Don't be so quick to dismiss.

As I said before, they will be recommendations, other wise the ground would have been shut immediately, especially with the comets at home tomorrow, 

19 minutes ago, JMB said:

As I said before, they will be recommendations, other wise the ground would have been shut immediately, especially with the comets at home tomorrow, 

So they have failed their audit?

29 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Do Town and Haven usually publicise their ground safety audit results?

Whats the point in having a stadium that’s fit for purpose if you’re out of business?

Suppose you could always set up under a new name - I think it’s been done before somewhere......

31 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

So they have failed their audit?

Marra. You have got bigger things to worry about than us  and you know it. Clocks ticking. I suggest you attend one of your fans meetings. Tick toc

Archived