York City Knights Away

Cl1998

Be a real tough slog this weekend coming at York.... if the team play like they did against the Bulls and London, then it could be close if not then we'll be in for a pasting..

York 18-20 Town if close 

York 36-10 Town if not 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uphill battle away to a quality side. At home I’d fancy town by 8, away I’d have to go York by 10. But if town turn up and are 100% on it like we were vs the bulls we can easily turn them over 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

.....and defend like we did against the Thunder!

Would be extremely surprised and disappointed if we got "a pasting"

IMO it'll be whether the likes of Penky, Wilkes and Moi Moi can get them through the first 20 or so and give them room to build on. If our old heads can out do York's we might well win it in that department 

Boost for Workington Town ahead of trip to Bootham Crescent:

Keiron Moss the highly rated Hull Kingston Rovers back has signed a deal with Championship high flyers Halifax with immediate effect. 

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Think every club could say the same about injuries, we have had our fair share.

That's true, it always seems to happen to form players which is very frustrating. 

1 hour ago, bomberisgod said:

Sadly when you've watched town as long as me you tend to be a pessimist rather than a optimist.

I guess 13 year doesn’t count for much... to me it could be first match or 1000th. I’ll still carry optimism and believe in them 

Real acid test today. 

We are capable without doubt but we have to be either close to or winning this game to show were the real deal. Big shame about Caine Barnes, hes just top notch in all facets of the game. 

I'm going for 

Forrester 

Hambley

Miller

Olstrom

Patrick

Buffer

Jamie

Scholey

Penkywicz

Wilkes

Singleton

Moore

Blagbrough

Interchange

Tom Fuifui Newts Dawson

Maudling & Rooke to miss out. 

Although Kurt Maudling scores tries but does miss the odd tackle but we need tries from 2nd row so he could feature. 

Head says York because of home advantage but we'll push them all the way. 

Come on town & stay safe 

Good luck. 

Utt

Archived