York City Knights Away

Cl1998

Just now, bomberisgod said:

Unforced mistakes are what kill us time and time again.

We are 2 totally different sides from home and away. You can’t see us winning away against any of our top 6 rivals but would fully expect us to turn them over up here. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive game next Sunday now, especially as everyone else other than the haven vs bulls game have gimme points against the whipping boys 

Didn’t really expect to win today but hoped it would be close, unfortunately going to be a fair old stuffing. I think it shows the limitations we have especially away from home. What I can’t understand is unless newts is injured why he isn’t in the 17. Penky has been on holiday and only got back on the 8th so clearly hasn’t been training but we just go with him as hooker. Leon obviously knows far better than me but just find it strange. 

10 minutes ago, town4me said:

Never expected to get anything today and not many others will at york either.  If we wanna go to places like that and win we need better quality in the halves.

Disappointed thought it would have been a tight game, and I hate listening to commentary , back on track next week.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:59 AM, Cl1998 said:

IMO it'll be whether the likes of Penky, Wilkes and Moi Moi can get them through the first 20 or so and give them room to build on. If our old heads can out do York's we might well win it in that department 

Well they didn’t 

andypk.gif

20 minutes ago, ANDYPK said:

Well they didn’t 

Home advantage is a big thing in this league mate. As most have said we didn't expect a win today but also we have already seen this season you don't travel well into cumbria. i think we are more than  capable of turning you over at Derwent park.  

48 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

I said last season you had the smallest pack that ive seen Worky turn out, at least they had a go todays pack were poor Moi Moi is  waste of space.

Calm down you won a game, wait and see what the return game brings before you start spouting off. 

5 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Think games like today highlight the importance of good wide running players like Caine and Gordon and the need for a strike centre is still there 

Amd some quality  and creativity in the halves 

14 minutes ago, wonky said:

Calm down you won a game, wait and see what the return game brings before you start spouting off. 

Im calm unlike some of your supporters who wanted the Knights fans throwing out because it upset them cheering and im not spouting off un like the posts on here saying you were too good for York and you would win easy.

6 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Im calm unlike some of your supporters who wanted the Knights fans throwing out because it upset them cheering and im not spouting off un like the posts on here saying you were too good for York and you would win easy.

Behave. I challenge you to show me one post that said that.....

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

1 minute ago, spanishknight said:

Here

I think you need to reread it,  he isn't saying we would turn you over easily,  more we could win if we played like we did against the bulls. 

26 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Here

Making yourself look a bit of a clown marra. Read it and stop trying to twist things to your own agenda

1 hour ago, wonky said:

Thanks for today's mismatch,  looking forward to taking another 2 points of you lot in September.

Up the superior kneets???

Archived