Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ckn

Dear Diary

Just been playing 8-Ball-Pool on Miniclip.com, I am a level 19 player, and just beat level 68, and a level 119 player. I'm so happy.

Edited by Bleep1673

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

31 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Just been playing 8-Ball-Pool on Miniclip.com, I am a level 19 player, and just beat level 68, and a level 119 player. I'm so happy.

Put a level 34 on that list.... I'm on a roll!

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

Tonight, I:

- deposed Stalin and brought back Trotsky
- conquered Turkey and Romania so I could control the ever important strategic links into the Mediterranean 
- rapidly increased my army, as well as the quality of my troops in preparation for my new neighbours, the Germans, who may be popping over the border for an unannounced visit. 

I had some free time so put a few hours into Hearts of Iron 4, playing as the Soviets/Russians. 

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" - Mark Twain

I started writing poetry this year and just received notification that a poem I submitted for a collection has been accepted and will be published.

Feeling quite pleased with myself right now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Copa said:

I started writing poetry this year and just received notification that a poem I submitted for a collection has been accepted and will be published.

Feeling quite pleased with myself right now.

That doesn't thyme.

Must do better😎

• Haha 1

Ron Banks

Bears and Barrow

1 hour ago, Bearman said:

That doesn't thyme.

Must do better😎

Time, or Rhyme?

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

I had a paraphrased Godfather scene today. I was in bed and felt something odd on my foot. I looked and there was a dead rabbit's head on top of my bed. My dog had put it there, obviously having eaten the rest of the rabbit. Is she making me an offer I can't refuse? It was only a small rabbit and I'm pretty impressed. She's about 16/17 so catching anything is impressive.

I have been given the card that identifies me as having a pacemaker. Someone in the NHS has a sense of humour as the model I have is a "St Jude". Some of you with a religious bent might know St Jude as the patron of lost causes!

Ron Banks

Bears and Barrow

1 hour ago, Bearman said:

I have been given the card that identifies me as having a pacemaker. Someone in the NHS has a sense of humour as the model I have is a "St Jude". Some of you with a religious bent might know St Jude as the patron of lost causes!

Wasn't/isn't there a Wigan St Judes ARLFC?

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones