9 Jun: SL: Catalans Dragons v Widnes Vikings KO 5pm (UK time) (TV)

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/18 at 16:00

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mate was struggling with the red button so he turned his box off and on again. Okay now.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Old Frightful said:

A mate was struggling with the red button so he turned his box off and on again. Okay now.

That works with everything . If it doesn’t I’m stuck 

We're atching in Cross Keys.

Up the Chemics!

Borderline offside rules out another Chemics try.

Sacre bleu!

Frenchies in.

Just now, Dunedan said:

It used to be that the "inside the 10" only applied to bombs - for grubbers as long as you didn't get involved in thebplay it was fine. When did it change so "inside the 10" applies to every kick?

Every play the ball on the line would mean you couldn’t grubber, as the one playing the ball would be offside. Seems weird to me. 

2 minutes ago, Dave T said:

It allowed me to record it, so i am just watching on a few seconds delay.

Good nil nil battle so far.

Might have a bet with you on the result in about an hour and a bit.

1 minute ago, Dunedan said:

It used to be that the "inside the 10" only applied to bombs - for grubbers as long as you didn't get involved in thebplay it was fine. When did it change so "inside the 10" applies to every kick?

I don't think we should reward an attacking side whose players can't make the effort to get back on side. He made no attempt at all. 

I've got commentary on TalkSport 2.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived