Whitehaven Shortfall

Hate the rec

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary has put a lot of money in to the club over the past few years, he has been a life long Haven supporter of the club, think he has just got carried away with it and let his heart rule over everything else.

12 minutes ago, Egbertnobacon said:

Neighbours just in from the meeting , sounds like very good news for them 

1 minute ago, Townie987 said:

Still 60k to go ?

17000 raised in one day is unreal ??

1 minute ago, Havenfan13 said:

17000 raised in one day is unreal ??

You lot must have more money than sense. Bottomless pit comes to mind

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

1 minute ago, notasdaftasilook said:

So this new businessman is getting the fans to dig in their pockets to bail out incompetence. He gets the club and the fans pay and get a season ticket for their stake? I like him...

Consortium will only takeover a debt free club they're paying so much we've gotta fund the rest before outs confirmed.  

4 hours ago, town4me said:

The use of the word "investor" makes me chuckle. I doubt anyone would ever see a return from putting money into a RL club nowadays.  

Exactly this

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

3 minutes ago, donald said:

Originally where gonna take over Stockport County football team which fell thro now somehow they want haven

Feared the worst the last few days but what a future for whitehaven 

It seems he has a website and a company called right trades that pimps out trades people that has just been launched. Be wary - not sure of his net worth but I don’t think he’s a koukash. I hope there’s been some due diligence undertaken as he’s either very savvy or has no money. Don’t underestimate the desperate nature of setting up just giving pages - the club is desperate and any port in a storm? The few remaining directors look very down/ nervous on the statement rather than bright shiny future. Genuinely not being dismissive as we need haven around.

Just been to the meeting, consortium  willing to cover 1/3 of expected running costs tilll  end of season and finance club for next 3 years if whitehaven can raise the other 2/3rd (60K) so far raised 19K from those who attended the meeting.

Flll time community  post and willing to sign players to bolster squad for this season ( acceptable to RFL) with a promotion hove for next year. So looking good.

4 minutes ago, Mc1 said:

Just been to the meeting, consortium  willing to cover 1/3 of expected running costs tilll  end of season and finance club for next 3 years if whitehaven can raise the other 2/3rd (60K) so far raised 19K from those who attended the meeting.

Flll time community  post and willing to sign players to bolster squad for this season ( acceptable to RFL) with a promotion hove for next year. So looking good.

And they've already got 2 Queensland cup players ready to sign 

10 minutes ago, Mc1 said:

Is that £19k raised or £19k pledged?

RaisedJust been to the meeting, consortium  willing to cover 1/3 of expected running costs tilll  end of season and finance club for next 3 years if whitehaven can raise the other 2/3rd (60K) so far raised 19K from those who attended the meeting.

Yeah Donald 2 Aussies mentioned tonight , supposedly  ready to sign -obviously depending  on Haven meeting their part of the deal. I'M SURE the fat fryer will be doing sumersaults trying to find this guys number ???- better stick to the good Dr. to help you out.

Archived