James Newton

Brookie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m wondering which local lads will be dropped for haven with Paul wood supposably playing for free. Rumours are brett Phillips is going to do the same as well

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

11 minutes ago, wonky said:

I’m wondering which local lads will be dropped for haven with Paul wood supposably playing for free. Rumours are brett Phillips is going to do the same as well

Hope so marra brett is class 

30 minutes ago, wonky said:

What a circus this is,  beg for cash then bring in a SL player who doesn't want paid!!! Must love haven.

There is no way someone will train 2/3 times a week play on a Sunday for nothing. It’s a novel way of advertising the begging and everyone is getting caught up in it. If it was our club I’d be asking some in depth questions

It also seems that the full current board will stand aside. That means that’s the club will be run by guys from Wigan. I’m not so sure that the fans are aware of what that means for the future. They’re getting caught up in the desperation but it may come to haunt the club in the future 

10 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

There is no way someone will train 2/3 times a week play on a Sunday for nothing. It’s a novel way of advertising the begging and everyone is getting caught up in it. If it was our club I’d be asking some in depth questions

It also seems that the full current board will stand aside. That means that’s the club will be run by guys from Wigan. I’m not so sure that the fans are aware of what that means for the future. They’re getting caught up in the desperation but it may come to haunt the club in the future 

As good and benevolent neighbors we could make a bucket collection for them at Sundays match against Donny, wonder how much we would raise ?

1 hour ago, wonky said:

Probably the one that played pretty much every game until the York game will be pushed further down the pecking order 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

4 minutes ago, town4me said:

I sincerely hope they sort it out but if a consortium has come in why don't they just clear the 90k. Or the Serbian multi millionaire they are raving about. 

Why would anyone who didn't have any association with a club invest in it ? What's to gain ? Eilbeck pumped his money in because it was his hometown club. I just don't get this, there is something not quite right. A bit like when Michael knighton the mesiha was juggling the ball in front of the adoring Carlisle fans. Only time will tell.

29 minutes ago, town4me said:

I sincerely hope they sort it out but if a consortium has come in why don't they just clear the 90k. Or the Serbian multi millionaire they are raving about. 

They want to takeover the club more or less debt free as most would want to  when investing into something they will pay 33k off then start pumping money into the club from next season 

15 minutes ago, The bricky said:

Onto haven again what's up with you people.

So implausible it's likely worth discussion I'm sure it would be the same on the dark side if it was us.

Just now, Havenfan13 said:

They want to takeover the club more or less debt free as most would want to  when investing into something they will pay 33k off then start pumping money into the club from next season 

Investing in something means you expect a return for your input. How likely is that with any club in the country ? #summatnotright.

Archived