batley fan

dazzerbulldog

36 minutes ago, dazzerbulldog said:

hey guys batley fan hear looking forward to coming over

What the hell is taking you so long?....the beer is cold and the sun is shining....welcome to Nirvana.

take a cruise around the islands too..nice warm day cold drinks and best view of the skyline

Niagara falls itself is a bit touristy hokey once you've seen the falls..(check out the US falls - they are smaller than ours just like their country which cheeses the Yanks off no end when they find out!) so head into Niagara wine country..do it on a tour bus as u can get blotto from the free samples..great success!!

2 minutes ago, dazzerbulldog said:

thaks robert i love live music as well weres the best bars to go to

if you're traveling with a pure male contingency to the falls hit up Sun-downer, its a gentleman's club and its miles above whats in the UK according to my cousins who live there.

as for Toronto pubs and bars i'll let the local weigh in as i have no clue.

Nope...don't let this picture make you think otherwise...

Which reminds me there is  a gun range not far from Niagara where you can shoot some pretty cool guns...if you go to Brasa steakhouses and then the downer you basically have my bachelors party...drink is a must naturally.

FB_IMG_1505312676566.jpg

31 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

Nope...don't let this picture make you think otherwise...

Which reminds me there is  a gun range not far from Niagara where you can shoot some pretty cool guns...if you go to Brasa steakhouses and then the downer you basically have my bachelors party...drink is a must naturally.

FB_IMG_1505312676566.jpg

Jesus Krzzy, you’re giving me nightmares now. A phallic symbol if ever there was one. 

rldfsignature.jpg

Within staggering distance of Lamport, you have: Craft Brasserie, Liberty Commons, Brazen Head, and the official Wolfpack bar, 3 Brasseurs (3 Brewers). If you're down by the Waterfront (highly recommended), go to the Amsterdam which also brews its own excellent beer. Drink a few and sit on the patio at the water's edge. Heaven on earth.

Hi there DazzerBulldog,

I fly out on the Thursday there is quite a few going, not sure whether I'm doing the falls trip I'm  more interested in the brewery trips, either way I'm going to enjoy myself, by the way the game is incidental going more for the experience.

Cheers Roger.

We are travelling over independently and have not yet sorted any match tickets. Any advice there? Do visiting supporters on packages get allocated tickets for a particular stand? Is it best to buy online or pay cash on the turnstiles?

2 minutes ago, LuckyDog said:

We are travelling over independently and have not yet sorted any match tickets. Any advice there? Do visiting supporters on packages get allocated tickets for a particular stand? Is it best to buy online or pay cash on the turnstiles?

Buy your tickets online to make sure you get into the west stand (little more)....there is a walk up crowd but there can be a lineup . Get to the game a little early and go to the clothing shop on the corner to check it out...go to Liberty Village (close) fora few beers before the game....plan on spending time in the beer garden after the game to party with all the players from both teams.

Best activity....go on a fishing charter and catch some giant Chinook salmon right in front of the Toronto shoreline....there are lots of big salmon there and you are almost guaranteed to get one on a Charter.

Archived