Barrow's Third Visit

ojx

33 minutes ago, TMF said:

I love you guys, Kman and KS and all other kanuks? We'll send a team and they will give 100% but, but we will get outclassed. A little like us playing expansion teams last season.No contest. Thanks for lending us 1/2 ? of your guys. We need them. Then it's back to the shipyard Monday for us, lol.

Well when you read rugby league history books, back in the days, when they were sending tourist teams by boat, and that tourist team was short on players, the local team would lend them some players. I wish we could do that again even in our full pro world.

1 hour ago, TMF said:

I love you guys, Kman and KS and all other kanuks? We'll send a team and they will give 100% but, but we will get outclassed. A little like us playing expansion teams last season.No contest. Thanks for lending us 1/2 ? of your guys. We need them. Then it's back to the shipyard Monday for us, lol.

How many times are you going to try this stunt TMF?....you know you guys have our number and are psychologically plying us..we are not taking Barrow lightly EVER AGAIN!

I know what you are up to and you are not going to fool us ever again!

5 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

I won't be getting arrested or put on any watch list will I?

I put on the skin to show the family at the supper table tonight...it did not go well and I was totally shut down.  Totally rebuked in that it would traumatize children...after looking in the mirror I must state that you probably would be arrested and accosted....what am I going to do with this thing?  As my daughterd said, "Its a good attempt at creativity Dad but no way any child should see that."

I looked in the mirror....My God it was was like something out of Texas Chain Saw Massacre....except the guy drops the chain saw and makes a run for it!  Its way worse than this photo!

wolfman.jpg

2 minutes ago, TheReaper said:

Got an email from Rugby Ontario, they're promoting the WP game with 4 free tickets, so there may be an attendance boost from that. 

Man of Kent will mark it down in his tally book.

16 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

We just call them Brits...Canada is much more politically correct i guess.

I don't know if you should include the Scottish in this...the Welsh certainly but probably not the Scots.

4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

I take it Kman is descended from breeze blocks.

My mothers side is from N. Ireland and Scotland...me old dads side is from Nottinghamshire and, wait for it, 

here it comes,

Sheffield!

19 hours ago, Kayakman said:

How many times are you going to try this stunt TMF?....you know you guys have our number and are psychologically plying us..we are not taking Barrow lightly EVER AGAIN!

I know what you are up to and you are not going to fool us ever again!

Kman, we have a saying here. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. But i'm really worried, honest, lol.

Kman a mongrel? I'm shocked. Irish, Scottish, Midlands, who knows where Sheffield is now? No wonder he's confused.

Archived