Halifax match

wayne_r

After the tremendous win last week at Sheffield - its back down to earth with a real hard bump...…..:(

No complaints about effort - I was stood by the touch line near the end of the game and could see the absolute effort the players were putting to try to tackle the Halifax players, so the big loss today wasn't about effort or the lack of it.

I think last minute changes to squad again did not help, but again the team were unable to compete for the full 80 mins - had they scored again quickly after Butt's try when we were pressing Halifax the game may well have been different but we didn't and then lost control of the match.

Sorry to say it but we didn't show enough when on attack and missed key tackles in defence...………...I think we have suffered all season not having a recognised stand off half in our squad as opposed to dual registration, which is fine when the likes of Josh Wood is available but not so when he isn't.

Cannot imagine we will get anything from London - but who knows.

I hope the injuries to Tyson and Hankinson are not serious.

Archived